Cruise Etiquette: What have passengers done onboard your cruise that was rude?

on my last cruise, some guy was in the hot tub with me, DW, and 4 or 5 others. She clearly had just gotten a new pair of...you know....he was drunk and started motorboating her in the hot tub...my brain hurts just remembering that.

I am a very visual person. You have just hurt my brain too.

on my last cruise, some guy was in the hot tub with me, DW, and 4 or 5 others. She clearly had just gotten a new pair of...you know....he was drunk and started motorboating her in the hot tub...my brain hurts just remembering that.

You could have politely mentioned to him that the ship's engines were quite powerful enough that he need not provide any auxiliary motoring actions.:rolleyes:

People being late for excursion meet up times. One couple was habitually late throughout the week on the 3 tours we shared with them as well as tours with others. They got left at the beach yesterday after waiting for several minutes. It was our last stop before going back to ship with a 30 minute boarding window. I'm glad the driver left them but I'm sure they'll leave a nasty review.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

People being late for excursion meet up times. One couple was habitually late throughout the week on the 3 tours we shared with them as well as tours with others. They got left at the beach yesterday after waiting for several minutes. It was our last stop before going back to ship with a 30 minute boarding window. I'm glad the driver left them but I'm sure they'll leave a nasty review.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

These would be the same people who cause musters to be drawn out affairs, etc.

Being habitually late = my time is so much more valuable than yours. :rolleyes::mad:

You could have politely mentioned to him that the ship's engines were quite powerful enough that he need not provide any auxiliary motoring actions.:rolleyes:

he was so deep in there that his ears were probably covered anyway...the look on her face was priceless--she was soooo embarassed.

Please tell me you clocked him one. Doing that deserves nothing less as a response. :mad:

Carnival Sunshine, Nov 2016, Atrium bar. I took one of the few empty seats at the bar the bar only to be berated by the most obnoxious female passenger, for stealing her seat. There was no one sitting there when I arrived and i took a few minutes before I took the seat. She went on and on about how it was her seat and the other empty seat belonged to her husband. I got up and went to the other side of bar to avoid a confrontation with this cow oops I meant cruiser. From the other side of the bar I could see the two empty seats the "belonged" to this cruiser, oops i meant cow, several minutes later another cruiser sat on the forbidden stool only to be berated by the cow. This happened a couple of more times before I decided to "moove" on.

Yes, alcohol makes humans do amazing things. I've told the story on this thread of the woman who pull out her right breast of her very low V-neck dress while searching for her Sail Away card that she had tucked away somewhere in there.

Burt

Yes, alcohol makes humans do amazing things. I've told the story on this thread of the woman who pull out her right breast of her very low V-neck dress while searching for her Sail Away card that she had tucked away somewhere in there.

Burt

Uh, what? How is this a problem?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My favorite is a towel and one shoe, with no sign of the other shoe. Does the shoe putter downer think we believe that there is someone out there walking around with one shoe?

Maybe it started out with 2 shoes and someone annoyed at the MIA chair hog managed to "accidentally" move one. So said chair hog returns to find only one shoe. In which case, said chair hog may actually end up walking back to cabin in one shoe.

I didn't know anyone involved, but I like to people watch, and I saw this happen once. The chair hog was a loud mouth narcicist and was seen frequently harrassing people around the ship. He came in one morning and set up his towel and left his shoes on a lounger, and left. I don't know where he went without his shoes (not in the pool), but he was gone awhile. 45 minutes to an hour later, I watch a young woman walk by, pick up one shoe, and keep walking up the stairs. She dropped the shoe several rows back, out of sight. Awhile later, loud mouth chair hog finally returns. Only one shoe. He looks around, harrasses a few people, makes a scene. I was far enough away to escape getting sucked in to the drama. He never did find the other shoe. He left with only one shoe on. Still makes me laugh out loud when I think of it. No, I never said anything. I didn't want to be accused of stealing his shoe when I had nothing to do with it.

Edited by NoobCruise

The things one learns on CC, had to look up motorboating.:o

We were on an all ready crowded elevator when two ladies insisted on squeezing on. Normally, another one or two is no problem but they were fluffy. Ding, ding, ding, bells started ringing and lights started flashing...OVERLOAD, OVERLOAD. They refused to get off until it was clear the elevator wasn't going anywhere. First time I ever experienced an overload.

OMG! So if it was an old guy and he had hours to live your only thought is "I might not get to go snorkeling tomorrow. How rude of this guy to die during my vacation?" Wow. When someone's life is at stake whether baby, teen, 30s something or old person, how is it EVER right to b*tch because you missed a port of your vacation. Instead you should be saying "there by the grace of God go I" and be thankful it wasn't you, your better half, your mother or your child. Your attitude is the one the PP was talking about. Selfish goes to a whole different level on this one.

I can guarantee you that if I was on that ship and someone b*tched at me about having turning around to save someone's life you would have got my opinion and you would have walked away with a different attitude and some tail between your legs. My comments would have been loud and I'm sure many listening would have agreed with me making you an even smaller individual.

Thank your lucky stars that you were able to go on a cruise at all. Sorry if the baby dies and that is inconvenient to your vacation :rolleyes:. You are the epitome of me, me, me. Disgusting. I don't care how long you saved, I don't care how important the next port was to you. Someone may lose their life. BooWhoo. Poor you.

I once talked to this young kid. He said he never pulled over for fire vehicles or ambulances. He thought it was funny. So I told him that the next time I see one I hope it is his mother, grandmother or sister and I hope they die. He was horrified at my comment. He thought me a horrible person. I said, how is my comment different from yours. You don't care if someone's mother etc dies so why should I care about yours. He paused for a minute and said "I never thought of it that way. You are right. From now on I will always get out of there way."

You are no better. So the next time I see an ambulance go by I hope it is someone you love. And I hope they die. After all, I want to get to Best Buy and get the sale items they advertised and they won't be available the next day. I may never get that cheap price again.

Wow..just wow. My Mom always taught me to pull over for police, fire or ambulance and make a sign of the cross because a siren is never good. I do it every time. There but for the grace of God go I.

Mama was a wise and loving woman.

Uh, what? How is this a problem?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have you seen some of those Princess and HAL passengers, something's you can't Unser no matter how hard you try.

Just last night went out to grab a cord out of the car (doing a quick road trip, staying in a cabin) the woman next door walked out in a singlet type top that was virtually see through, left nothing to the imagination. I asked Mrs Gut to gouge my eyes out. Now had it been her daughter (I assume daughter) I may have had to stay out at the car for a while, looking (for the cord of course:D).

Have you seen some of those Princess and HAL passengers, something's you can't Unser no matter how hard you try.

On our last Princess cruise the worst sights were the men. Most of the women walking around the upper decks wore something over their swimsuits but most of the men didn't, and some of them definitely should have. :eek:

On our last Princess cruise the worst sights were the men. Most of the women walking around the upper decks wore something over their swimsuits but most of the men didn't, and some of them definitely should have. :eek:

Don't go on MSC in the Mediterranean. First hint of sun after a very cold winter, older men in budgie smugglers, very loose budgie smugglers, not pretty.

Don't go on MSC in the Mediterranean. First hint of sun after a very cold winter, older men in budgie smugglers, very loose budgie smugglers, not pretty.

Thanks (not really) for that visual. I'll be working on shaking that off for a while. lol :eek:

I'm glad I don't know what a budgie smuggler is.

Burt

A budgie is a bird like a parakeet. Now, think of a man trying to smuggle a budgie in, say, a Speedo-like swim suit. The budgie wants to be up front so it can sometime peek out to see what is around... :eek: