Shore Excursions-Nassau & Stirrup Cay

pookie6960

My husband and I are taking our first cruise and wanting to do some shore excursions in Nassau and Stirrup Cay. Do you all have any that you really liked? We are wanting to do the parasailing and some snorkeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My husband and I are taking our first cruise and wanting to do some shore excursions in Nassau and Stirrup Cay. Do you all have any that you really liked? We are wanting to do the parasailing and some snorkeling.

You mention which cruise line and ship to get more help . Question is to general.

Stirrup Cay is their private island. This would be the best place to do para-sailing and snorkeling. Nassau I don't have a clue .

NCL's website has a full list of excursions that are available, including several that have been added to Great Stirrup Cay. I would suggest starting there. We did a snorkeling excursion through them in Freeport and had a good time.