Constellation Live March 3rd to 8th

C 2 C

If anyone is interested in spa prices let me know. I'm not sure when Steiner leaves and the ranch takes over so prices on board may be short-lived.

I definitely don't like the number on the weigh scale this morning. ;)

We were told that the new suite restaurant will be carved out of the dining room not from Bistro nor Cellar Masters.

Hi Arno,

Did she mention whether this would be the case for all ships ? I'd think so, but would love your insights. Thanks again for your updates, and enjoy your cruise !

For the first time on a Celebrity cruise, Constellation did not change time based on local Cozumel time.

I believe that Daylight Saving Time kicks in this weekend. That means there will be a two hour difference on the next cruise.

Yesterday afternoon we experienced thunder and lightning at sea, our first bad weather day in nearly 6 weeks.

Key West and immigration today but still have to go through the process again tomorrow when the voyage ends.

If anyone is interested in spa prices let me know. I'm not sure when Steiner leaves and the ranch takes over so prices on board may be short-lived.

I definitely don't like the number on the weigh scale this morning. ;)

Do they still seem to offer everything? Have you seen daily discounts for spa services? I saw the one you scanned for the seaweed massage, but that 'discount' cost more than what I found online!:eek: Do they have a set price for anything? I will be sailing soon and have onboard spa credits that were given to me as a gift. Want to utilize them to the fullest! THANKS!!

The current 3 night Century cruise has changed dramatically from the past 3 cruises. Many many passengers in their 20's. Some even walking around (like guest relations) in their bathing suits with no cover ups.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

I was a bit afraid of that. That's partly why I cancelled this 3 nighter. Have fun anyway. :) I am sure you will.

I was a bit afraid of that. That's partly why I cancelled this 3 nighter. Have fun anyway. :) I am sure you will.

While some of the dress was "interesting" the behavior of the young cruisers was outstanding. I never expected to experience such a high level of politeness. Doors were held open for my DW and I to enter or leave an elevator. I heard: "excuse me sir" or "have a good day" many times. A "thank you" was not uncommon. Natuarlly there is always a minority of those who exhibit less than proper behaviors, but from my personal experience these people were few and far between. Okay, there was one young girl that required help after drinking a bit much, but I observed some "older" cruisers who appeared to be getting full value for their beverage package. Anne: Missed seeing you and meeting your mate.

To Connie tomorrow.

Celebrity has just introduced a new signup page for registering password and using personal devices on board Constellation.

It is so convenient… wonderful but presently only on Constellation.

No more treks to the ilounge, no more coupons to get credit back.

Great to hear that a Celebrity IT innovation works!

Although I didn't mind dealing with the great guy on the Century as my old laptop with an older version of IE was being cranky about accessing the internet. He created a back door way for me to get on the internet through Chrome.

We left Century at 10 this morning, took a shuttle from Pier 25 to Pier 4.

The doors to the terminal opened at 10:30 and we were onboard in Michael's at 10:50.

The music is definitely "upbeat" as one boards but there are many quieter spots around the ship.

We had the pleasure to meet Miami's Captain's Club chief and assistant for a wonderful chat about our experience so far with the new lounge.

We of course could not be happier with the Suite/Concierge/Z lounge and loved our 16 days on Century.

We were told that the new suite restaurant will be carved out of the dining room not from Bistro nor Cellar Masters.

Hi Arno. Thanks for posting. Can you give us more info about the Suite/Concierge/Z lounge. Did they email you before the cruise? Are they offering services similar to the concierge lounge in RCCL?

Have a great cruise...:):)

While some of the dress was "interesting" the behavior of the young cruisers was outstanding. I never expected to experience such a high level of politeness. Doors were held open for my DW and I to enter or leave an elevator. I heard: "excuse me sir" or "have a good day" many times. A "thank you" was not uncommon. Natuarlly there is always a minority of those who exhibit less than proper behaviors, but from my personal experience these people were few and far between. Okay, there was one young girl that required help after drinking a bit much, but I observed some "older" cruisers who appeared to be getting full value for their beverage package. Anne: Missed seeing you and meeting your mate.

To Connie tomorrow.

Happy to hear about the polite behavior. Sad that Lou did not get to meet the two of you. Hopefully, one day. I am currently in the doghouse as I was caught looking at the Summit repo. in April. Thanks, Celebrity for calling me about the hold I had put on that cruise. Guess who answered the phone? I do like to be able to give him some warning. Do you think looking at another cruise 2 days after returning from the previous one is too soon? :) Oops, sorry for going of topic everyone.

Edited by cruiseacecat

Hi Arno. Thanks for posting. Can you give us more info about the Suite/Concierge/Z lounge. Did they email you before the cruise? Are they offering services similar to the concierge lounge in RCCL?

Have a great cruise...:):)

When we boarded we were told that Century was the first ship to be converted to the Concierge lounge. We have not had access to the Concierge lounge since Voyager 7 years ago. We're at the pupa stage on RCL but will not progress now that Celebrity has locked us up with all the Zenith perks.

Michael's on Celebrity had a Concierge for much of the day, beverage servers on call, several musical performances and a quiet refuge whenever we wanted. We loved every minute onboard.