Just booked the FTTF

I do not care if we board with the 20th group or the 30th group.

I do not car if we board the 5th or the 8th tender boat.

Im not paying CCL extra so we can cut lines.

Then don't buy it. It is available and others do think it is worth the extra amount. Why worry what others want to do?? You post the same type comments on every FTTF thread. This OP wasn't asking if you thought it was worth it or not.

OP - congratulations on being able to purchase it. Enjoy not standing in all those long lines and being able to take your carry-ons straight to your cabin. Get your vacation started ASAP!! :)

After the price of the cruise, $50 for less waiting, less hassle, and not having to lug around your carry-on's is not that bad. I've been checking nightly for it to open up for 4 weeks for my May cruise and snatched it up when it opened. This is my first cruise so I want every advantage I can squeeze out to make it more enjoyable. This is a consumer driven commodity. If you think it has value, purchase it. If you don't, don't. I prefer to board an hour or two early and eat lunch at a table that isn't surrounded by my luggage...

Only 3 were left so decided what's another 50 dollars at this point! Glory bound in 214 days! Got to love that Carnival countdown!!

Best 50 dollars I spent twice before I hit Platinum status last year and no longer needed to purchase it. You will find it comes in handy.:)