New Menu Food Pictures-Liberty 7 day Western

JustCruiseMe

I respectfully disagree, I feel that there are nicer ways to express yourself than some of the posts I read here. The OP is going out of her way to be helpful and then some posters just make rude comments. So if she gave some of the rude posters back some of what they gave her...good for her!;:p

Which post(s) are you referring to that were so rude? Surely something worse than "that doesn't look appetizing". No one said that the OP wasn't being helpful by posting the pics. I personally think she is stronger than you give her credit for.

Let's get back to basics here, we're on "cruisecritic", where people are suppose to be... critics? Whether you reveal a new ship, a new stateroom, and new whatever, it's fun to read people's take. We're not on "cruisepraise", we're not on "cruiserinsult".

Let's say the next topic below this thread is bingo. Does the OP realistically have the right to have everyone praise bingo? If someone posted that it was boring, or a rip off, or they're always during an activity, should that result in name calling? Well, maybe somewhere else, but that's not what this site was set up to be.

Well I had several more days of menus and pics to post but the negativity and sometimes just plain nastiness of many on here has made me say to myself "why even bother". So I won't. I have specialty restaurant pics also.

Don't be like children and say you don't like something even before you try it and if you have tried and don't like it time for a new cruise line. Leaves more room for us...

I really do wonder why I bother sometimes..Not to mention I requested no postings until I was finished...lol...go figure, even I didn't follow directions.

Wow.

Well I had several more days of menus and pics to post but the negativity and sometimes just plain nastiness of many on here has made me say to myself "why even bother". So I won't. I have specialty restaurant pics also.

Don't be like children and say you don't like something even before you try it and if you have tried and don't like it time for a new cruise line. Leaves more room for us...

I really do wonder why I bother sometimes..Not to mention I requested no postings until I was finished...lol...go figure, even I didn't follow directions.

Please continue to post your pics. I have been waiting for a thread like this for awhile now. As a chef and first time cruiser I think for the most part the food looks fantastic. I will be on Glory next month.

This doesn't look very appetizing, and certainly not the level we had in 2011. You can just compare to the retro pictures:

http://www.embarkandaway.com/cruise-ship-food-photos.html[/QU

Yes I would rather go back to the food in the pictures. I can only hope the Liberty would return to the old menu before we cruise in September on the Liberty.

Edited by deborahjo

I am interested to see more pictures as well. Nevermind the naysayers, they're probably wanting to see too and will like the food just fine. You've got to put your big girl panties on whenever you post a topic on here. People are going to disagree always. Boxed pudding desert? See you started it, just have fun.

We sailed a B2B on the Glory in December. Our first week was the old menu and the second week was the new. Although they were working out the glitches we really enjoyed the new menus.

I say go with an open mind and be willing to give it a try!

I read 1 page. Some of you are horrible. Thank you OP for taking the time for doing this for everyone.

Just horrible!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree. I held off until I was reasonably sure she's not going to continue because she asked us to wait until she was done. If others had only waited we all could have seen her complete review and then left and let the sharks close in since they are obviously known to circle these environs.

It's Op's decision to continue or not and I understand. Thanks for the effort you put in to inform us.:)