Advice/ Answers/HELP a newbie

jagsgirl2005

Another question: I know I am in central time zone. Jacksonville is an hour ahead. What time is it in the bahamas? Same time?

So its 3:14 where I am

It is 4:14 in Jacksonville

What time is it in Nassau? I don't want to miss my excursions while I am there! Thanks!

1 more day! :)

Jags, you won't miss your excursion... Just pay attention to what time it is on the ship. Last cruise, they changed it when we went to Antigua and Tortolla, but back to normal (Eastern) time at Nassau.

Safe journeys and have a wonderful time.

Steve

Another question: I know I am in central time zone. Jacksonville is an hour ahead. What time is it in the bahamas? Same time?

So its 3:14 where I am

It is 4:14 in Jacksonville

What time is it in Nassau? I don't want to miss my excursions while I am there! Thanks!

1 more day! :)

Please, read your daily cruise paper (forget now what it's called..."Fun Times" I think.) it will tell you the night before any port if you need to reset your watch. Always, always, have your watch set for the same time as the ship's so that you don't get back to the ship late from an excursion. If your excursion has been booked through Carnival...no worries...otherwise...be sure your watch is set same as the ship's! I can't say this enough.:)

Someone I met on our last cruise didn't set their watch to match the ship's and as I was leaving the beach I happen to pass her...I noticed she wasn't packing up her things and I said, "If you don't leave now...you might not make it back to the ship on time." She freaked out because she thought she still had 2 hours...when there was only 1 left!:eek: She thanked me and immediately packed up her stuff.

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!:D

Edited by mousey