Upgrade from GS to OS?

Fellow cruisers I need your input. If you could upgrade from a GS to an OS for $300 would you do it? I already know what I plan to do, just want my DW to see what others might say.thanks in advance and happy cruising!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fellow cruisers I need your input. If you could upgrade from a GS to an OS for $300 would you do it? I already know what I plan to do, just want my DW to see what others might say.thanks in advance and happy cruising!

From your signature I am going to assume that you are thinking of upgrading on the Grandeur. Just keep in mind that the OS cabins are all the way forward and if there is any unusual motion in the ocean you will feel it.

Thanks for the responses! It's only 2 of us on this 7 day cruise. Figured cruise documents would be issued 49 days out so I will probably call tomorrow (50 days out) so documents wouldn't have to be changed. Again, thank you all very much! We only live once! :-)

From your signature I am going to assume that you are thinking of upgrading on the Grandeur. Just keep in mind that the OS cabins are all the way forward and if there is any unusual motion in the ocean you will feel it.

Also, they are under WJ so you will hear some noise overhead. I would still do it for $300 :). You can have too much space...lol

Thanks for the responses! It's only 2 of us on this 7 day cruise. Figured cruise documents would be issued 49 days out so I will probably call tomorrow (50 days out) so documents wouldn't have to be changed. Again, thank you all very much! We only live once! :-)

You will love the OS. Beware though.. It will be hard to go back to a GS or even a balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Congrats!

We have sailed in a OS twice and have booked another one for next year.

We enjoyed every minute since we tend to spend a lot of time relaxing in the room or out on the balcony.

Happy sailing! It's a great way to see the world!