Breakaway- interior room. Will we fit??

Prinycesa07

We are sailing on the Breakaway next month. Since we've been a family of 4 we've only sailed Carnival. I hear their staterooms are a bit bigger than the rest. We always do interior to save money & we actually don't mind interiors. However I'm wondering if we will fit. We need to take 2 travel cot beds (these http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/17477071?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222228014496784&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=41958234310&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=34194262990&veh=sem )

Will 2 of these fit in an interior? I'm not sure what other options we have in an interior. My kids are only 3 & 4 and I don't feel comfortable at all with them sleeping on top bunks. Does anyone have a pic of an interior on this ship or an opinion? On our carnival cruise last year the steward had to remove the table and chair to make it work. From looking at the stock photos of Breakaway I don't see a removable table or chair.

Thanks!

My husband is 250 lbs, no way I'm putting him on a top bunk over my kid! Are the rooms smaller than the jewel class? We fit it on the side of the bed on there. The second one is probably the problem, sigh. Thanks for the help!

Anyone with an interior pic?

I think you could fit one without too much of an issue. Then you or your husband could take one of the bunks. I wouldn't worry at all about his weight, but to each their own. A child would probably enjoy sleeping in the bunk, as well. Unless they have a habit of falling out of bed at home it should be fine.

Seems kind of tight. If you're worried about your husband falling off or breaking the bunk... I would suggest you take a bunk. Push the beds together against one side. Your husband and one child in the bed, the other on one of those cot things.

Thank you everyone! Going to bring both cots and if only one fits i'll try the 4 year old in the bunk. Is 4 too young for a bunk? All i can imagine is her falling and breaking her arm in the middle of the ocean ;) I think I remember seeing inflatable bumpers to put on a top bunk somewhere. Perhaps that will work. If all else fails i will sleep up top. Thanks!

I don't think two of those cots will fit well in an interior room unless you have the beds seperated and put one in between the two beds and one by the door...the table is not removeable...the bunks have sides...put a few pillows against the rail and I think that would be okay for the older child....

You know your child the best. If they hang all over their bed at home while they sleep it might not be the best idea. However if they are a pretty calm sleeper you should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

IRRC they have additional rails that can be added to the bunk if requested.

Admittedly of course, I can't keep my cruise lines straight, so not sure, but .....

Unfortunately my kids have yet to discover bunks on ships. :( , ;) .

Yet at home ...... :)

Enjoy