Quest Adriatic Sailing - July 5, 2014

cruzers j&n

Dear fellow CC mates,

For those of you who are currently booked and are not happy with their existing cabin, just a heads-up that a veranda cabin on the July 5 Quest sailing will soon become available. Currently, they are all sold out no doubt due to the popular upgrade/choice air credit promotion held earlier last year.

Unforunately, my in-laws are no longer in a position to care for our son during the trip so we have booked a cruise instead with Celebrity to the Norwegian fjords, hoping it is a more family friendly cruise that we can all enjoy.

For all of you on the Quest sailing, have a wonderful time!! Please post a cruise review...Croatia has been a place I've been wanting to visit for a very long time....some day I hope to get there!:)

Sad to see you go. You will enjoy the Norwegian fjords,-no doubt. We will try and keep a log here on the adriatic cruise for you. Looking forward to be on the Quest for the first time. Only done Journey before. Also looking forward to meeting captain Jose. :)