How often does a ship miss Grand Cayman?

cruiseapril

Last time I posted here we were 0 for 1. We're now 1 for 2 and will be trying/going again in Dec. Some people seem to be very lucky, others not so much. There really is now way to tell ahead of time. Weather can vary so much day to day and season to season.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just there on 10/29/15 with the Carnival Dream, and while we were able to tender without a problem that day, I know that our tour bus driver told us that there were two Carnival ships (not sure which ones), that were supposed to tender there the day before, but that could not. So it obviously differs from day to day.

I have to say, though, that it's totally worth it if you have a change to visit this island. It's totally gorgeous! I'm booked to go back there next year, and I hope that I am 2 for 2!

We were there on 10/29 of this year, on the Carnival Dream, and we did not miss it. However, our tour bus driver said that the day before, two ships (I believe he said they were also Carnival ships), had to miss the port. So I guess we got lucky. Of course, this was right after Hurricane Patricia, which didn't hit the area, but caused stormy weather.

• 2 weeks later...