QOTS Summer 2015 Summer/Fall Booking now open!!!!!

Yes Liz, that was cruel and sad but the QOTS is growing to be a nice looking lady. For all of the Celebrity Fans, Summit 2015 Bermuda/Fall 2015 season will open on Thursday April 3, 2014. :):)

image.jpg.c8afe99a92c44531b4af2eecd3914ee9.jpg

Edited by FIRELT5

Yes Liz, that was cruel and sad but the QOTS is growing to be a nice looking lady. For all of the Celebrity Fans, Summit 2015 Bermuda/Fall 2015 season will open on Thursday April 3, 2014. :):)

I had emailed my TA when I saw your post as I knew she was at an important meeting but had clients waiting for QN Summer to open...so yes that was cruel.

April Fool's Day...expect the unexpected LOL Ken

I happen to like April Fool's Day My son was born on this day!!

Looks like many like myself am waiting for the Bermuda announcement:)

KEN!!! You're sooooooooooooo bad!!! :eek: OK so hopefully it will be sooner than later. I hope it doesn't happen while I'm cruising on Oasis early May...oh wait that would be fine, I can book it on board. Woo hoo!!! :D

KEN!!! You're sooooooooooooo bad!!! :eek: OK so hopefully it will be sooner than later. I hope it doesn't happen while I'm cruising on Oasis early May...oh wait that would be fine, I can book it on board. Woo hoo!!! :D

Hopefully, it's sooner. D+ desk just stated within the next 2 weeks the scheduled will open.

I just had an impulse last evening and booked the Adventure out of SJU, LATE August 2015

B2B to the Southern Caribbean. Prices were extremely cheap for our favorite Aft D1.

This would be a backup, "Just in Case" there is an issue with the Summer sailings 2015

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/search/vacationSearchResult.do?pagename=homepage_redesign_nobooking_us&actionType=&cruiseType=CO&includeAdjascentPorts=Y&eventSource=date&dest=&date=201508&port=SJU&ship=

Did the D+ desk mention anything about when the winter Caribbean Anthem schedules will be released?

Do you think the Anthem Winter schedule will come out before the Quantum Summer 2015 schedule?

They stated that they would be released together by end of April.

They stated that they would be released together by end of April.

Hopefully, it's sooner. D+ desk just stated within the next 2 weeks the scheduled will open.

Great news! I'm sailing the week after Annefran in May (Allure) and was hoping they would not come out while I was on board, only because I want as much time as possible to review all of the options and coordinate with / direct the with the group I will be sailing with on what they should book. I'll book at soon as they open and if the prices don't skyrocket (which they might) I'll consider cancelling right before Allure and rebooking on board to take advantage of the new benefits.

Edited by Dave85

Well, today's magic Wednesday and all quiet on the Quantum front so far. I was hoping it would be this week! It still could be, I suppose. We're 1 week into the 2 week window Ken was given by the D+ desk on 4/2.

EDIT: LOL I should not have posted this on this thread, I hope nobody sees the headline and develops false hope! I just posted on the first Quantum Summer 2015 thread I saw, not realizing it was Ken's April Foods thread. Hahaha sorry.

Edited by Dave85

Well, today's magic Wednesday and all quiet on the Quantum front so far. I was hoping it would be this week! It still could be, I suppose. We're 1 week into the 2 week window Ken was given by the D+ desk on 4/2.

EDIT: LOL I should not have posted this on this thread, I hope nobody sees the headline and develops false hope! I just posted on the first Quantum Summer 2015 thread I saw, not realizing it was Ken's April Foods thread. Hahaha sorry.

And hopefully it will be the week of April 20,2014, since we will be leaving tomorrow for 9 days on the EXOS. I will make an early appointment next Wednesday Morning early with the L&A

Just in case lol. No press release, no openings. No new news for the Anthem Fall 2015 sailings either. Vicki Freed has a webinar with the T/A on 4/23/14 in regards to the QOTS !!!

Stay tuned!!!

And hopefully it will be the week of April 20,2014, since we will be leaving tomorrow for 9 days on the EXOS. I will make an early appointment next Wednesday Morning early with the L&A

Just in case lol. No press release, no openings. No new news for the Anthem Fall 2015 sailings either. Vicki Freed has a webinar with the T/A on 4/23/14 in regards to the QOTS !!!

Stay tuned!!!

Have a great time on EXOS! I'll wave to her from my kitchen as she sails in tomorrow morning. :-p

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Stay tuned!!!

Have a great time Ken! I'm hoping to hop on her for one last time before she leaves NJ for a 5 night Bermuda cruise. Just need my DD to tell me what her plans are for this Summer.

I check almost daily on the RCI site to see if they slip it by us that bookings are open. But nothing yet....soon I can feel it! ;)

Have a great time Ken! I'm hoping to hop on her for one last time before she leaves NJ for a 5 night Bermuda cruise. Just need my DD to tell me what her plans are for this Summer.

I check almost daily on the RCI site to see if they slip it by us that bookings are open. But nothing yet....soon I can feel it! ;)

Vicki is having a Q&A on FB for questions about the QOTS on 4/23/14. Let's see what happens then :):). I suspect a press release on a Monday followed by the IT Dept loading the Itin's into the reservation system on Tuesday evenings followed by a Wed morning open. RCL has been doing this with the new deployment schedule this year, stay tuned lol.

Vicki is having a Q&A on FB for questions about the QOTS on 4/23/14. Let's see what happens then :):). I suspect a press release on a Monday followed by the IT Dept loading the Itin's into the reservation system on Tuesday evenings followed by a Wed morning open. RCL has been doing this with the new deployment schedule this year, stay tuned lol.

Hope your prediction is correct Ken. Stay tuned for sure. Have a wonderful cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

And hopefully it will be the week of April 20,2014, since we will be leaving tomorrow for 9 days on the EXOS.

Ken, your chariot has arrived -- watching her sail up the Hudson as I type this. She's a little earlier than usual for whatever reason. Bon Voyage!!!

Ken, your chariot has arrived -- watching her sail up the Hudson as I type this. She's a little earlier than usual for whatever reason. Bon Voyage!!!

0700 under the VZ not that bad. I was tracking her through the realtime AIS system. Going to take some pix of the new construction for the QOTS terminal in Bayonne. Stay tuned !!!!

0700 under the VZ not that bad. I was tracking her through the realtime AIS system. Going to take some pix of the new construction for the QOTS terminal in Bayonne. Stay tuned !!!!

Safe travels Ken. Cannot wait to see some photos of Bayonne area. I did see a bunch yesterday on the QOS FB page that someone took They are definitely breaking ground and moving right along. Happy Cruising!