How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

Long ago TV had a show, perhaps Ben Casey, that started with the drawing of the infinity design.  You all know that, the symbol that looks like an 8 on its side.

Well, I'm getting so pessimistic about the future of cruising, I'm beginning to feel that my next cruise may be an infinity away.  I do have cruises booked for this Nov & Dec, as well as a 14 day Buenos Aires to Santiago, Chile next March, but I feel they will get cancelled if this virus is still prevalent.

If cruises can't commence 9 months from now, the lines may be forced to go into bankrupcy or re-organization.

evandbob;  I feel your pain.  There is nothing we can do;  and I am not going to worry about something I have no control over.  Yes I do have cruises booked for next year.  If we get to go then that will be great.  Have a nice week

48 minutes ago, George C said:

Just canceled my November cruise , my February cruise was postponed by a year so our next scheduled cruise is now over 500 days 😢

Hi George.......I have nothing booked........I keep looking for next year and there are a couple that look so appealing

to me but just not even sure I want to put a deposit down...........siggghhh..............☹️

18 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Hi George.......I have nothing booked........I keep looking for next year and there are a couple that look so appealing

to me but just not even sure I want to put a deposit down...........siggghhh..............☹️

Hi Lois, I want to see how cruises will start and I will need to be able to fly without a mask but hoping to cruise no later spring 2021. 

2 hours ago, George C said:

Hi Lois, I want to see how cruises will start and I will need to be able to fly without a mask but hoping to cruise no later spring 2021. 

I would think that flying (with out a mask) to be safe from Covid will be well after a vaccine has been made and most people have had it.

On 7/15/2020 at 5:30 PM, Noodles84 said:

Holland America just cancelled our Feb. 2021 cruise, as they have sold the Maasdam, plus a couple of other ships, so we certainly won't be going on that cruise even if Covid 19 was under control by then. Nicole

I also had a cruise on the Maasdam for Apr 2021 which is now cancelled.