Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Host Kat

How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Thanks Lenny:classic_biggrin:...…..it is going to be ALOT of doing nothing for a week!....eating, drinking,

napping, not necessarily in that order---but this is definitely an R&R cruise:classic_biggrin:

R&R is always good.Many years ago I aspired to write the great American novel and planned a cruise to do just that but alas I never finished it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

30 days

Do you always have another one booked before you go on the next one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, clo said:

Do you always have another one booked before you go on the next one?

pretty much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, clo said:

Do you always have another one booked before you go on the next one?

We have another 7 cruises at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

88 with a maybe, it is only three nights with the ids and heir partners, tempted to suggest Mrs G go and I stay home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

We have another 7 cruises at the moment.

Wow! Over what period of time? We're kinda finding that two intl trips a year may be our limit. Along with two longer road trips. And trips to see the Seattle 'kids.' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, clo said:

Do you always have another one booked before you go on the next one?

dr'spin MUST have at least the next one booked (land or sea) or he gets VERY anxious. I have pointed out that being so planned will prevent spontaneous or last minute trips, but it is a pattern he got into over 34 years of office practice where the vacations had to "fit" with the partners' time off as well.

 

We have six cruises booked, one escorted tour (leaving in 7 days), and a camper-trip planned but not quite booked, in the next 18 months.

 

ETA: I'm now looking at the new promo HAL has of "All Inclusive" cruises to/in Europe in 2021, so we may be up to @MicCanberrasoon! Just don't know if I can get it picked out before leaving for So.America. Think the promo runs to 29 Feb, though.

Edited by crystalspin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, clo said:

Wow! Over what period of time? We're kinda finding that two intl trips a year may be our limit. Along with two longer road trips. And trips to see the Seattle 'kids.' 

Over a year and a half, these are just the cruises though, we have several land trips booked as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

dr'spin MUST have at least the next one booked (land or sea) or he gets VERY anxious. I have pointed out that being so planned will prevent spontaneous or last minute trips, but it is a pattern he got into over 34 years of office practice where the vacations had to "fit" with the partners' time off as well.

 

We have six cruises booked, one escorted tour (leaving in 7 days), and a camper-trip planned but not quite booked, in the next 18 months.

 

ETA: I'm now looking at the new promo HAL has of "All Inclusive" cruises to/in Europe in 2021, so we may be up to @MicCanberrasoon! Just don't know if I can get it picked out before leaving for So.America. Think the promo runs to 29 Feb, though.

I am sure you will find a way if you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

We have another 7 cruises at the moment.

Can I join you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, DarrenM said:

Can I join you?

You can certainly join us on the cruises but you will need your own cabin. 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But you dont know what I look like.

 

I do though.

 

I will get my own cabin/Room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 2:48 PM, lenquixote66 said:

R&R is always good.Many years ago I aspired to write the great American novel and planned a cruise to do just that but alas I never finished it.

LOL.....I never aspired to be so aspirational......LOL:classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lois R said:

LOL.....I never aspired to be so aspirational......LOL:classic_biggrin:

I have written everything but a novel.I once posted that on a cruise Meet and Greet and a woman posted to me that she had two novels published and asked if I would be interested in collaborating with her.We met on the cruise but we never finished it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

I always thought that to write a book on a cruise would be a novel idea.

Good one!:classic_biggrin:

 

I am down to 2 days!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Lois R said:

Good one!:classic_biggrin:

 

I am down to 2 days!!!!!!!

Congrats on your first retirement cruise Lois!

Cheers to you enjoying yourself, in any way that feels fabulous…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter Now for a Chance to Win a 7-day Cruise for Two
      • Q&A with InsureMyTrip
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...