Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Host Kat

How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Recommended Posts

402 days....ugh!  At least it'll give plenty of time for the chaos to die down, I hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, INeedAMaiTai said:

402 days....ugh!  At least it'll give plenty of time for the chaos to die down, I hope.

You have me beat;  mine is oct 2021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

You have me beat;  mine is oct 2021

Are you as crazy as I am with countdowns in multiple places?  HAH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, AF-1 said:

You have me beat;  mine is oct 2021


I have one scheduled out of Singapore in February 2021 and I'm just not sure if my group will be comfortable with what's necessary to take the trip. I really need them to start cruising in August to get reports and reviews back about what's going on.

My birthday is October and we may try then as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only have 78 , I really dont know whether to be frightened or excited  Still not sure what to do 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well no cruises that dock or leave from Canada this summer or fall, as our federal government has increased ban to Oct. 31st of this year.I really miss cruising!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, BSR said:

67

It looks as though you will be the first to cruise among posters here:  early August.

 

I hope you have a great cruise - and that you will come back with reports on how the line managed the new environment and what effect it had on the enjoyability of your cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, navybankerteacher said:

It looks as though you will be the first to cruise among posters here:  early August.

 

I hope you have a great cruise - and that you will come back with reports on how the line managed the new environment and what effect it had on the enjoyability of your cruise.

The cruise is in HI and I doubt it will sail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BSR said:

The cruise is in HI and I doubt it will sail.

 

I hope it does because I want to hear the reports out of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jeremyosborne81 said:

 

I hope it does because I want to hear the reports out of it

I'm hoping it sails, but doesn't look promising. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Noodles84 said:

Well no cruises that dock or leave from Canada this summer or fall, as our federal government has increased ban to Oct. 31st of this year.I really miss cruising!

I think it may be for the best despite it meaning the cruise season is over for the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as of today May 30th;  I have 504 days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...