Scooters

kmarie10531

Anyone rent scooters in Grand Turk before ? I saw Tony's has scooters to rent but how far away from the pier is it at ? Thanks in advance for any information !

"someone told me I will one day get sick of cruising ... I just smiled and said only when I'm dead "

I think Tony has his scooters just outside the main gate on your left. that's about a 1/4 mile or less from the ship pier. Just follow the signs tot he taxi stand and then head out to the road through the parking lot. But email Tony and ask. If they're at another place, they may come pick you up.

Anyone rent scooters in Grand Turk before ? I saw Tony's has scooters to rent but how far away from the pier is it at ? Thanks in advance for any information !

"someone told me I will one day get sick of cruising ... I just smiled and said only when I'm dead "

I emailed Tony a few weeks ago to get info on renting a scooter for my stop there in November and here was his response:

Hi

Scooter rental are $60.00 each I am located outside the cruise port gates. You can reserve or rent when you arrive depending what time you get off the ship.

Tony

• 3 weeks later...
Did you reserve the golf cart or just rent it on arrival?

There's a very lengthy thread here on the Grand Turk board about the golf cart rentals. Check it out to find out everything you need to know

• 4 weeks later...
we were gonna rent one but decided to do a golf cart for a little more money. also a little more room as well....had a blast!!!

Did you get the golf cart from Tony, or Nathan? I've read too many iffy things about Nathan to be comfortable reserving through him. But I've read good things about Tony, so if it was him that would be great!

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have Tonys email or digits

This is the email address I have. Just an FYI, he seems to only response once a day. I've emailed him right back a few times and he didn't get back to me until the following morning. Not an issue with me but just wanted to let you know.

thriller tciway.tc