Where does drink package show?

debtel007

Hello, very excited as its not long until we go on our next cruise. We got the free drink package and it showed on my invoice but I can't see it anywhere on the express pass or in my ticket booklet. Should I be able to see it anywhere? Sorry if its a stupid question.

Greetings

It usually shows up on your on-line reservation when you select "Manage reservation". It will be called something like "Wave Promo - Classic Package" in the "My Cruise Extras" section on the middle right side of the page.

Good Sailing

Tom

Edited by tunaman2011

As with many things on the Celebrity site - nothing really works correctly all the time.

I have had the beverage package and 4 previous cruses - in every case the beverage package would show on my reservation for awhile & then would just disappear for weeks only to reappear. From what I have been able to figure out, when any change is made to my reservation ( payment, dinner reservation, excursion, etc or web site updating) the beverage package temporarily disappears.

It won't show on your xpress pass. If you booked with a TA ask them to provide you with a copy of the Celebrity Guest booking - that will show what is actually in Celebrity's record. If you booked with Celebrity direct then if the package doesn't reappear in a few days call them.

When you get your sea pass it should have the letters CAL on it - which is the Classic beverage package.

On our express pass one of our cabins shows "classic" next to the names and the other doesn't. Is this the drink pkg?

I was thinking that this said "classic" for Captains club, but it is written next to my kids names and they aren't old enough to have numbers yet. Hmmmm......

Since our Classic package kept disappearing from the on-line reservation I asked the TA to enter a statement on our invoice explaining everything extra we are to receive; Classic package for all of us, OBC, etc.