Xpress Pass

british betty

I have just completed our online check-in ( yep, exciting I know! :D ) and am just wondering if I've missed something as it seem that we are both on one pass. I'm sure we had separate passes last time.:confused:

Could someone please confirm

Thanks

I have just completed our online check-in ( yep, exciting I know! :D ) and am just wondering if I've missed something as it seem that we are both on one pass. I'm sure we had separate passes last time.:confused:

Could someone please confirm

Thanks

If you are sharing a cabin, thus both on the same reservation, both names should be listed on the xpress pass.

If you wish, just print two copies so you can each have one.

If you are sharing a cabin, thus both on the same reservation, both names should be listed on the xpress pass.

If you wish, just print two copies so you can each have one.

Its one pass per folks in the room that are on the same credit card. If you and your Roomie were using different credit cards you would get two xpress passes. If you look at the one that you got it lists both names and indicates that one person will be responsible for the charges from both people.

Steve

Its one pass per folks in the room that are on the same credit card. If you and your Roomie were using different credit cards you would get two xpress passes. If you look at the one that you got it lists both names and indicates that one person will be responsible for the charges from both people.

Steve

We've always been in the same room and use the same credit card and I'm almost positive we've had two separate xpress passes.

Both our names are on the one pass this time so we're good to go :D:D

Hey British Betty

We're on the same cruise as you and I'm so glad you posted this as spent hours printing everything I needed yesterday but completely forgot our Xpress Passes! So thank you - otherwise we would have been the ones waiting for hours to board probably!

See you in 4 days

Laura

Hey British Betty

We're on the same cruise as you and I'm so glad you posted this as spent hours printing everything I needed yesterday but completely forgot our Xpress Passes! So thank you - otherwise we would have been the ones waiting for hours to board probably!

See you in 4 days

Laura

Glad I was able to help ;)

Excitement is mounting :D

Bernice

Glad I was able to help ;)

Excitement is mounting :D

Bernice

Indeed

We fly out tomorrow so it's an evening busy packing. Done everything else so just need to pack and then a quick whizz round the house to do a quick clean and we're off bright and early tomorrow morning. Heathrow for 9am.

:D

Weather in Miami for next 4 days is showing as 31c so we're mega excited to have some proper warm sun before we cruise.

Indeed

We fly out tomorrow so it's an evening busy packing. Done everything else so just need to pack and then a quick whizz round the house to do a quick clean and we're off bright and early tomorrow morning. Heathrow for 9am.

:D

Weather in Miami for next 4 days is showing as 31c so we're mega excited to have some proper warm sun before we cruise.

I have work tomorrow , then staying at an hotel at Heathrow tomorrow night and fly on Thursday morning. I wanted at least one day for "mall" shopping ;)

Safe travels and maybe we'll meet on board.

I have work tomorrow , then staying at an hotel at Heathrow tomorrow night and fly on Thursday morning. I wanted at least one day for "mall" shopping ;)

Safe travels and maybe we'll meet on board.

I'm very lucky as haven't been at work since last Thursday so had nearly a week before we flew out to prepare.

We may see you shopping then. Thursday we're exploring Miami and Friday we're planning on going over to South Beach for the day visiting Lincoln Mall, the beach, bars, restaurants. Stayed there last year before our cruise but it rained the whole time so didn't get too much exploring done.

Have a safe trip on Thursday.