Vegetarian in the Steakhouse

amcankid

Does anybody know if it's worth it for a vegetarian to accompany us when we eat in the Steakhouse?

My sister is a lifelong vegetarian going on her first cruise with us and her family also. There will be 8 of us all together and everyone wants to eat there at least one night, but I don't remember any vegetarian dishes offered there when we've eaten there in the past.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

they dont like links on this site so if you google 'steakhouse menu carnival cruise' there is a menu online

she could have appetizers and sides and salad. there is no entree for a vegetarian. Not sure its worth the $30 but you can make that decision

My daughter-in-law is also a vegetarian, we checked in with them before the cruise and they said they would fix her something special. They did, she loved it. It was almost as the Chef was happy to fix something else than meat, the staff in the Steak House went the extra mile for her and our whole table.

I heard they do have some standard vegetarian entrees that are not on the menu. One is a vegetable in puff pastry and the other is a pasta dish. Do a forum search and you may come up with some prior threads. It was mentioned they are both very good entrees.