Caribbean Princess to North Cape

bobbisailsolo

Just wondering, since the ship sails from London ( or there about ) are there a lot of Brits on board? Lots of Americans? Lots of Europeans? When I did a med cruise out of Rome on HAL, it was probably 90% Canadian and Americans on board. This cruise departs June 13th, 2015 for 14 days. Should I expect lots of kids on board. Just wondering what to expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spending the Summer Solstice at the Arctic Circle is a very popular itinerary. Expect a full ship and diverse fellow passengers.

Yes Princess still attracts a lot of Brits who go back to the days when Princess was British-owned. But June 13 is actually early for their long family vacations; some schools will have not yet let out.

How many Eurpoeans? Hard to say as there will be ships sailing similar itineraries from the Netherlands and Germany at the same time. Could depend on whether the fly-cruise package to Southampton is cheaper than the one to Rotterdam or Hamburg; for most Northern Euopeans the three top factors in choosing a vacation are price, price, and price.

Thanks Fishywood. I hadn't realized it was such a popular itinerary! Currently Princess is one of the highest priced of the mainstream popular cruise lines, but I'm sure that can change. I haven't booked yet. Waiting for at least a bit of a price drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk