Excursion with 1 & 2.5 year old

We are cruising on the Navigator this Sunday. My kids are 12 months & 2.5 years old. I need excursion ideas for Falmouth, George Town and Cozumel. I expecially want something for Falmouth. Suggestions please!!!!

What is it that you want to do? Have you googled your ports, or read a guidebook? I'm pretty sure the 1 year old won't care what you do....and the older child won't either....maybe a beach?

GC is an easy DIY place...Falmouth..not so much! You will need a guide there, or just stay on the ship that day. I know Coz has some great beaches, too....I'm pretty sure your kids won't be interested in ruins or sightseeing.

So...what do you want to do in port?

We just want a family friendly beach place. :) It would be nice if there as a place with baby/kid friendly activities... splash pad?? baby slides???

We crazily just booked our cruise on Sunday, so I'm scurrying to get it all figured out.

We just want a family friendly beach place. :) It would be nice if there as a place with baby/kid friendly activities... splash pad?? baby slides???

We crazily just booked our cruise on Sunday, so I'm scurrying to get it all figured out.

In Falmouth, with little ones that small, I would choose to walk around the port for awhile and get back on the ship and enjoy it being uncrowded.

I would not be comfortable taking my children outside the immediate terminal area.

You might want to bring a small blow-up pool for the kids as they will not be permitted in any pools unless they are potty trained (maybe the older one, but definitely not the baby).

In Cayman the turtle farm is a lot of fun. In Cozumel, Paradise Beach is great. There is a pool and the beach, and admission is not outrageous. I would not venture out in Falmouth... Maybe just to the immediate shopping area. If your 2.5 year old is a girl, you may want to her a braid for her hair.

There is a trolley/train ride that takes you around part of the town to see some of the sights. It is very safe. Not sure if maybe your little ones would get a kick out of the "train" aspect of it. It leaves from the port area close to the ship and returns you back there in about an hour. When we went a couple of years ago it was $15 pp...don't know about prices for kids. Have a fun cruise!:)

We were hoping to go to a beach in Jamaica. :/

Was on a beach in either Ochie or MoBay when my kids were young. They were about 6 feet from me building sandcastles and some dude came up to me trying to sell me weed. It was so disturbing. Later on, my daughter and I were walking along the beach and one of these vendors started harrassing us to buy souvenirs. When I said I wasn't interested, he started showing these pretty pink necklaces to my 4 or 5 year old daughter so of course she started begging me to buy it. All this while we were walking away from him. The sellers are VERY pushy, even (especially?) with kids around.