The Good, Not So Good and Ugly On My Pearl May 3 - 8 Cruise

Time to move on. Thanks for making me feel so welcome to Cruise Critic. It's almost as if this thread was at FlyerTalk.

My pleasure and thank you for telling me that I don't know good food, that was news to me. Enjoy your future cruises.

Edited by NLH Arizona

Absolutely. But I challenge anyone to go to a highly regarded steakhouse in any major city and consider the food worse than at Cagneys. What makes Cagneys and the other specialty restaurants different is that they are on a ship...not the food quality. FWIW, the best item we tasted at Cagneys was the hamburger slider appetizer, that was quite nice. The steaks were just ho hum. As for Teppanyaki, any Benihana restaurant is much better, and they aren't even the best Teppanyaki restaurants. I suppose if you aren't in a major city with options these ship restaurants would seem good.

Sent from my iPad

I thought cagneys and tepanyaki were fabulous. Seems to me your a bit of a "food snob". I could detect that through your writing. My 2 cents :-)