Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

• 2 weeks later...
Love the photos.

I suspect it'll get really interesting when we learn about the top deck, front, and dining room changes compared to Oasis & Allure.

I can't wait! Any rumors about where this ship will home port? Same question about Oasis IV

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can't wait! Any rumors about where this ship will home port? Same question about Oasis IV

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

While currently booked as Allure in Europe for 2016, it could be assumed that the Barcelona home ported ship will be Oasis 3.

Allure/Oasis 3 Barcelona based prior to TA October 2016

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allure / Oasis 3 is booked from Barcelona from Sunday 1 May, 2016 for 7 day cruises calling at

Sunday Barcelona

Monday Palma de Mallorca

Tuesday Marseille

Wednesday Livorno

Thursday Civitavecchia (Rome)

Friday Naples

Saturday at sea

Sunday Barcelona

La Spezia is replaced by Livorno for 2016 season for Allure / Oasis 3

A Transatlantic would leave Barcelona on Sunday the 23rd October 2016

23 Oct Barcelona

24 Oct Palma de Mallorca

25 Oct Cartagena, Spain

26 Oct Gibraltar

27 - ? TBA

May be a 14 night to FLL to put it on Allure rotation or other TBA.

The Allure sailings still on books for May 2016 would indicate this is most likely the inaugural season for Oasis 3 if confirmed.

While currently booked as Allure in Europe for 2016, it could be assumed that the Barcelona home ported ship will be Oasis 3.

Allure/Oasis 3 Barcelona based prior to TA October 2016

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allure / Oasis 3 is booked from Barcelona from Sunday 1 May, 2016 for 7 day cruises calling at

Sunday Barcelona

Monday Palma de Mallorca

Tuesday Marseille

Wednesday Livorno

Thursday Civitavecchia (Rome)

Friday Naples

Saturday at sea

Sunday Barcelona

La Spezia is replaced by Livorno for 2016 season for Allure / Oasis 3

A Transatlantic would leave Barcelona on Sunday the 23rd October 2016

23 Oct Barcelona

24 Oct Palma de Mallorca

25 Oct Cartagena, Spain

26 Oct Gibraltar

27 - ? TBA

May be a 14 night to FLL to put it on Allure rotation or other TBA.

The Allure sailings still on books for May 2016 would indicate this is most likely the inaugural season for Oasis 3 if confirmed.

I was just looking at another thread where a few people were reporting that Oasis 1 will be moving to China in May 2016. If that is true, I think Oasis 3 will come to FLL because I believe that Royal has an agreement to keep two Oasis Class ships in FLL. But looking at your schedule, maybe Allure is a placeholder for Oasis 1 who could be doing Med itins before repositioning to China???

But why would Royal have one Oasis Class ship doing a Westbound TA while another is doing a Eastbound at the same time?? MAybe the rumors about Oasis 1 Are false…

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

The one thing that is for sure is that the port of Barcelona along with the calls at Malaga and Vigo were very successful with Oasis and proved that home porting an Oasis class ship in Barcelona is a good thing and it is very likely these MED port bookings will be confirmed with one of the three Oasis ships in 2016.

The ship booked definitely does a traditional westbound TA leaving BCN on the 30th of October.

I was just looking at another thread where a few people were reporting that Oasis 1 will be moving to China in May 2016. If that is true, I think Oasis 3 will come to FLL because I believe that Royal has an agreement to keep two Oasis Class ships in FLL. But looking at your schedule, maybe Allure is a placeholder for Oasis 1 who could be doing Med itins before repositioning to China???

But why would Royal have one Oasis Class ship doing a Westbound TA while another is doing a Eastbound at the same time?? MAybe the rumors about Oasis 1 Are false…

It would be odd to send Oasis 1 to China to join Quantum mainly because it's a hot climate ship

The one thing Quantam has shown us, even if RC did have a plan for now it could change. If either 3 or 4 does go to the Caribbean, I hope to see some new ports available. When I was on Allure they said that Allure had made a stop at St Kitts and Costa Maya once.

Both Allure and Oasis were making regular stops at Costa Maya due to Falmouth not being completed on time.

I was one who posted the info about oasis to China. I was onboard the oasis TA and a lot of crew members had already been informed the ship was indeed being sent to China. And most crew weren't happy.

It is interesting how information can flow so differently. I was also on the Oasis TA and my Chinese Assistant Waiter had not even been asked about a transfer to Quantum, nor did he have any information about Oasis going to China. The crew that I had contact with were just happy that the ship was going back to 'warmer' climates, where they belonged.

I met officers that were so happy that their transfer to Quantum was recalled and they were able to stay on Oasis and they had no interest in working on a ship that was going to be based in China. They did mention that they expect the number of Chinese guests on Oasis to increase, but did not relate that to a future deployment of the ship itself.

I was one who posted the info about oasis to China. I was onboard the oasis TA and a lot of crew members had already been informed the ship was indeed being sent to China. And most crew weren't happy.

The crew were being informed about repositioning to China nearly 2 years in advance?

The ones I spoke to about this yes. Some of their positions were being changed because Chinese don't drink they gamble.

But some of these crew won't even be with the Oasis in 2 years time, but I doubt they would inform staff officially until it was made official publicly in order to prevent things like this happening. It's possible that it's also just rumours onboard

But some of these crew won't even be with the Oasis in 2 years time, but I doubt they would inform staff officially until it was made official publicly in order to prevent things like this happening. It's possible that it's also just rumours onboard

Lol you clearly don't know rccl. Given info to the public has never been high of their list.

What's that rising above deck 16 behind the Solarium on the Oasis 3 in this rendering ...

(Thanks to Matthew Brand for finding this great rendering)

10830904_647037642072313_5911981337787980908_o.jpg

Looks like they have redesigned the solarium. I am surprised that the rendering still shows a Viking Crown Lounge since Quantum class doesn't have one.

Looks like they have redesigned the solarium. I am surprised that the rendering still shows a Viking Crown Lounge since Quantum class doesn't have one.

It doesn't show a Viking Crown Lounge, it shows a Viking Crown (which on the Oasis class is mostly high end suites).