Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

[quote name='rikgreg']Got this information this morning from Royal Caribbean reservation center :

"the name of the Oasis III is not confirmed yet, but it should be called HARMONY of the seas"

Reservation will be available by fall.

:)[/QUOTE]

That doesn't mean much, when have phone reps ever had accurate information? I wouldn't be surprised if the reservation center said that the name of the new ship was the "Carnival Vista".

[quote name='John&LaLa']I did not get a chance to see the slide before the pic got pulled. where was it at[/quote]

[quote name='Ourusualbeach']Post #308 in this thread.[/quote]

Ken found it for you.

If they had a slide extension, for disembarkation day, with the right slope and grade you might even be able to slide home after the cruise. You could skip customs, parking/taxi ride and even sleep in. I just got a bit more jealous.:)

Name of the new coming ship already on the German version of Royal Caribbean :

3rd OASIS Class : Harmony of the Seas

[url]http://www.royalcaribbean.de/schiffe/harmony-of-the-seas.htm[/url]

3rd QUANTUM Class : Ovation of the Seas

[url]http://www.royalcaribbean.de/schiffe/ovation-of-the-seas.htm[/url]

[quote name='rikgreg']Got this information this morning from Royal Caribbean reservation center :

"the name of the Oasis III is not confirmed yet, but it should be called HARMONY of the seas"

Reservation will be available by fall.

:)[/QUOTE]

So we're not going to be able to book itineraries for Harmony until the Fall? Why can't they just release them in the coming months, with the rest of the itineraries?!

[quote name='Ourusualbeach']Hopefully. Cuts my drive down to 21 hours instead of 25.[/quote]

If true, it cuts my drive from 2:50 or so down to 0:35!

I'm not sure if the 0:10 guy is just being conservative with their 3:00 to PE comment or I just drive a lot faster????? Edited by poncho1973

[quote name='OfTheSeasCruiser']So we're not going to be able to book itineraries for Harmony until the Fall? Why can't they just release them in the coming months, with the rest of the itineraries?![/QUOTE]

There will be an announcement in Early March with regards to her Deployment and then she debuts in April 2016 ....so I am guessing they will open her up for booking soon after the deployment announcement.:confused:

[quote name='Elizanessie']There will be an announcement in Early March with regards to her Deployment and then she debuts in April 2016 ....so I am guessing they will open her up for booking soon after the deployment announcement.:confused:[/QUOTE]

I would hope so. I was just responding to what the other poster had said.

[quote name='poncho1973']If true, it cuts my drive from 2:50 or so down to 0:35!

I'm not sure if the 0:10 guy is just being conservative with their 3:00 to PE comment or I just drive a lot faster?????[/QUOTE]

If you can get to Orlando in 35 minutes, you definitely drive faster than me. 3 hours includes driving through Melbourne. I live a little south of 520, so I am on A1A until Satellite Beach

[quote name='Lloyd555']That would be sweet, but I get the impression from what I have heard that the slides will have a small 'footprint'. They will likely end close to the start of the slides and in the deck 15 pool area. I'm thinking that there is also small/short slide for the little kids.

I found this nice top view drawing by Patrice Alias Dvdou to illustrate a possible layout.

[URL="http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/Teddricks/media/FB%20Patrice%20Alias%20Dvdou%20image%20with%20slide_zps4ingrnyx.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee505/Teddricks/FB%20Patrice%20Alias%20Dvdou%20image%20with%20slide_zps4ingrnyx.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]

Hmmmm...
Lloyd, your diagram was awfully close.
And you mentioned an extra slide.

[quote name='Elizanessie']Oh dear looks like someone at RCCL UK may be off to visit the Naughty Corner :eek:

Hey it isn't that bad there..been there loads of times...and survived...doughnuts and lemon drops help pass the time ;)[/QUOTE]

Ha ha. I bet someone will be in detention for weeks doing lines ...

I will not tweet the slide picture
I will not tweet the slide picture

[quote name='John&LaLa']If you can get to Orlando in 35 minutes, you definitely drive faster than me. 3 hours includes driving through Melbourne. I live a little south of 520, so I am on A1A until Satellite Beach[/quote]

Other direction.

I live on the E side of Orlando, I can get to PC in 0:35. I just did the PE trip in December in like 2:50, maybe 2:55.

It takes me a couple of minutes to get to the highway and it's 70mph the entire route until you get S of WPB. I take the 528 to 95. However, I'm not a huge speeder. I can tell you that I never hit 80mph unless I was seriously passing someone in a pinch.

As reported by I-Cruiser: [url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45718602&postcount=20[/url]

Royal Caribbean Norway Facebook:

"Finally, we can reveal the name of our 3 ships Oasis class: Harmony of the Seas! One of the big news on board is the greatest coolest waterslides at sea. [B]And even cooler is that from April 2016 the ship will sail from Barcelona![/B]
Sees we board?" (I translated this with Google :))

Here is the link to the untranslated post: [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Royal-Caribbean-Norge/143089402394695[/url] Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Royal's US Twitter account just 'announced' Harmony of the Seas'.

Someone asked 'where will she sail from'
Answer 'will be revealed soon'

Later someone asks 'Home Ports??'
Answer 'Southampton Summer, then Cape Liberty'

Is someone tweeting stuff they shouldn't be again??