Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

It'll be interesting to see the difference in dining room design, since this will be the first Oasis class where the dining rooms will be built with dynamic dining already in place.

The other in the Oasis class are being converted.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would expect some fairly big changes. Perhaps not having the open centre as they do now would create a lot more space. They could then fit all 4 DD restaurants in possibly on 2 floors and have room for a couple of additional pay restaurants

Waiting to see a new photo of the area around the wave breaker to see what changes(?!) were made. Are they just teasing us with another glass shelter (a la Quantum) !!? :eek:

3638c9d512672c42e82c7105094adb26.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Very cool photos Lloyd. Thanks for sharing. The second photo shows something different on the side that I dont recall seeing on Oasis or Allure (unless I missed it before since there is so much to see on these ships). So I wonder what is that attached to the side?

It is a support placed there temporarily for the transfer of the block.

Great photos Lloyd. She is slowly coming together nicely. Now how about that glass enclosure on the starboard side of that rendering you posted :)

Perhaps a fitness area to stop and do some stretching or tai chi while enjoying the same view that runners and walkers get. :rolleyes:

Edited by Lloyd555

Sections of the keel of the Oasis 3 class ship are seen at the STX Les Chantiers de l'Atlantique shipyard site in Saint-Nazaire, western France, December 23, 2014. REUTERS/Stephane Mahe

2014-12-23T190848Z_2054818809_GM1EACO08MQ01_RTRMADP_3_FRANCE-STX.JPG

From http://news.yahoo.com/photos/sections-keel-oasis-3-class-ship-seen-stx-photo-190848729.html;_ylt=AwrBEiSpspxUiDMAlBbRtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTB1NnA5bjlrBHBvcwM0BHNlYwNpbWFnZQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--

OasisIII_zps3a7d5f5b.jpg

Looking at the Solarium area, it appears that there will be a major expansion. On Oasis and Allure the glass roof is composed of three wind deflector panels. The rendering above shows five. Has anyone heard/read anything on this?

Would also LOVE to see a private, suite only, sunbathing deck on top of the crown. With two sides, they could even have one side "adult" (nude or topless) only. And (of course) yet another bar between the stacks.

A video brought to my attention by André (my co-worker from Quantum build thread) produced by STX France with some glimpses of plans/diagrams of the Oasis 3, and some that might be. Up for discussion!

I've learned that the cloud-like lines indicate changes to original intentions. There would be an addendum with the cloud# in the specs.

faa59bc8d3d4a6141bfcb27cbcf61770.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555