Breeze - Public Smoking Policy Confusion

KT4209

Please, could someone who has recently cruised the Carnival Breeze confirm whether the public smoking areas are port (left side while facing front of ship) or starboard (right side facing front of ship)?

My confusion stems from reading Carnival's policy which states starboard ("Smoking (including cigars) will be permitted in designated exterior open deck areas (starboard side) of all our ships") while I have read several reviews stating port.

Thank you all for any clarification.

Just off Breeze its the port side of the ship. I'm a non smoker who travels with a smoker and we both agree that Breeze is very accommodating to smokers.

Thank you.

Just off Breeze its the port side of the ship. I'm a non smoker who travels with a smoker and we both agree that Breeze is very accommodating to smokers.

Interesting. I, too, thought designated smoking areas were restricted to the Starboard side. Thanks for sharing that info.

On all ships except the Breeze and the Magic smoking is permitted on the Starboard side of the open decks. But on those two ship since the Red Frog Pub is located on the Port side of the ship they made that side smoking.

Edit to Add: And on any ship that has the 2.0 upgrades on the Lido that include a Guy's burger there is no smoking on the Lido, you have to go one deck up.

Edited by okgirl

On all ships except the Breeze and the Magic smoking is permitted on the Starboard side of the open decks. But on those two ship since the Red Frog Pub is located on the Port side of the ship they made that side smoking.

Edit to Add: And on any ship that has the 2.0 upgrades on the Lido that include a Guy's burger there is no smoking on the Lido, you have to go one deck up.

Thank you for further details.

Your correct...she had to go up to the next deck.

Carnival is synonymous with smoking.

I have to say we didn't encounter many smokers at all on Breeze and we were on the deck so my friend could smoke. My guess is that most lines have their fare share of smokers , I wouldn't peg that title on Carnival.

I have to say we didn't encounter many smokers at all on Breeze and we were on the deck so my friend could smoke. My guess is that most lines have their fare share of smokers , I wouldn't peg that title on Carnival.

All lines do have smokers, but there are few lines as "smoker friendly" as Carnival.

Whether that is good or bad is up to the individual. :)

• 2 months later...