Fall 2015

DISNEY FANTASY

Some information will be out next week re fall 2015 cruises.

Told that some information out next week.

May be information on Fall and Hawaii some TAs now taking requests.

A DCL TA

.....an exciting announcement regarding the new fall 2015 DCL itineraries. We are told an announcement is coming within the next week.

For some time now there have been rumored Hawaii sailings for September 2015, possibly one-way from/to the west coast.

Sent from my iPad.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

Some information will be out next week re fall 2015 cruises.

Told that some information out next week.

May be information on Fall and Hawaii some TAs now taking requests.

A DCL TA

.....an exciting announcement regarding the new fall 2015 DCL itineraries. We are told an announcement is coming within the next week.

For some time now there have been rumored Hawaii sailings for September 2015, possibly one-way from/to the west coast.

Sent from my iPad.

Oh how I would love some West coast sailings and Hawaii....that would be fabulous! Thanks for the update.

Also the long awaited Tortola announcement I posted in September 2013.

Sent from my iPad.

Disney's already been to Tortola. I loved it.

As for a one-way Hawaii.....I might finally be able to talk my husband into taking me to Hawaii, if we went one way on Disney. He doesn't really want to go on another line, and neither of us want to fly both ways. That would be great!!!

Hopefully they will do a few Mexican Rivera cruises too! My fiancee is dying to go to Cabo, and I will love to take another Disney cruise, so that would be a WIN WIN!

I do not think so, post Hawaii Wonder is straight back through Panama to San Juan. Most likely taking up Seven night Southern Caribbean's.

Sent from my iPad.

I do not think so, post Hawaii Wonder is straight back through Panama to San Juan. Most likely taking up Seven night Southern Caribbean's.

Sent from my iPad.

Yeah you are probably right. I would like t do the Southern cruise too, but we just did Carnival's Southern route from San Juan last year, and it was AWESOME! Such great ports. The Disney one (At least this years version) is 3 of the same ports we just went to. So the Mexican Rivera would be all new. Might just have to do a Canal cruise to visit anywhere in the Mexican Rivera on Disney, but with only a few hours in Cabo it doesn't seem worth it.

Yeah you are probably right. I would like t do the Southern cruise too, but we just did Carnival's Southern route from San Juan last year, and it was AWESOME! Such great ports. The Disney one (At least this years version) is 3 of the same ports we just went to. So the Mexican Rivera would be all new. Might just have to do a Canal cruise to visit anywhere in the Mexican Rivera on Disney, but with only a few hours in Cabo it doesn't seem worth it.

I liked doing 12 night Southern Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral they were great, these were on Princess cruises. Mexican Rivera, is best in the height of summer but there in Alaska then, has security issues, and the first and last sea days can be rather cool and choppy, they have never sold well bar when they were in July.

There are some changes coming, Tortola comes into the mix and a few other things.

Sent from my iPad.

I liked doing 12 night Southern Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral they were great, these were on Princess cruises. Mexican Rivera, is best in the height of summer but there in Alaska then, has security issues, and the first and last sea days can be rather cool and choppy, they have never sold well bar when they were in July.

There are some changes coming, Tortola comes into the mix and a few other things.

Sent from my iPad.

I have never been to Tortola, so I am looking forward to that.

I would like to see a Southern option from Pt. Canveral or Miami. 8 days to the ABC islands plus Castaway Cay or something. That would add a little more variety. Of course there would have to be a 6 day option to pair with the 8 day. Maybe a western to Key West, Grand Cayman, and Jamacia? Or Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Jamacia. Something like that.

I have never been to Tortola, so I am looking forward to that.

I would like to see a Southern option from Pt. Canveral or Miami. 8 days to the ABC islands plus Castaway Cay or something. That would add a little more variety. Of course there would have to be a 6 day option to pair with the 8 day. Maybe a western to Key West, Grand Cayman, and Jamacia? Or Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Jamacia. Something like that.

Disney has been to Tortola before. The port area isn't much to write home about, but the surrounding area is beautiful. We took a private catamaran to Jost Van Dyke so that we could swim in to the Soggy Dollar Bar. We had dolphins swimming alongside of us almost the entire way. It was really nice.

Sent from my iPad.

Well I was really hoping for some 7-day to Cabo & PV, but a 5-day to Cabo may have to do! That will most likely fit better into the vacation schedule for next year anyway, since we have to take 3 weeks off in April & May for a destination wedding, and honeymoon to Australia & Fiji!

Andrew, any guesses as to what Magic will be doing before it's anemic and uninspired WBTA for 2015? Unless I'm missing it, there is a gap in the schedule?

I understood that between the end of the Med 7 night runs and the WBTA it was to be a 14 night run to Istanbul and the Black Sea, now you and I can work out why that's been pulled from this uninspiring release.

I think they will wait a little while and may change it now, options like Egypt have there issues, Canaries is an alternative but no less than Captain Tom himself said they were going to Istanbul, and if they did there was only one slot for it.

No one would charter it for two weeks and doesn't need a dry dock.

Sent from my iPad.