Jewel late in leaving Seattle?

brunolvr

Ditto... I'd like to get that cruise ship map app

The main consumer vessel tracking (AIS) sites are Vessel Finder and Marine Traffic (Cruisin Me is fed by Marine Traffic, so no difference in service). Note that they will not track vessels that are not within range (about 25 miles) of a shore based AIS station. Many times, if you search for "ships in range", your desired ship will not show up, and if you search by ship, the position given may be up to several days old, depending on the route. These sites also offer satellite AIS service, for a fee, but that only updates every 24 hours, so is not really worth the cost.

On a normal Saturday rotation, The Jewel would dock behind the Edgewater Hotel somewhere between 6:30 A.M. and 7 A.M. Yesterday She did not dock until around 10:00 A.M. In a normal rotation the semi's would be lined up to unload provisions by 8:30 A.M. or so. I do not know what time the semi's lined up yesterday. With all the waterfront construction going on along the waterfront this season, it is going to be a mess for both The Pearl and The Jewel.

On a normal Saturday rotation, The Jewel would dock behind the Edgewater Hotel somewhere between 6:30 A.M. and 7 A.M. Yesterday She did not dock until around 10:00 A.M. In a normal rotation the semi's would be lined up to unload provisions by 8:30 A.M. or so. I do not know what time the semi's lined up yesterday. With all the waterfront construction going on along the waterfront this season, it is going to be a mess for both The Pearl and The Jewel.

According to Virginia, we were late departing because of late passengers. I think provisioning was as low as well, but official word was late pax. Ship was provisioning well when we arrived at 10:30 yesterday. No passengers to unload, so boarding was quick and easy.

Robin

According to Virginia, we were late departing because of late passengers. I think provisioning was as low as well, but official word was late pax. Ship was provisioning well when we arrived at 10:30 yesterday. No passengers to unload, so boarding was quick and easy.

Robin

Thanks for the official word!

Robin

Thank you for the facts. Enjoy our GV [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim