Sorry, another bed placement question..6666

I understand figuring out the placement of the beds. I went to figure it out on ours, Oasis. Above us a few doors up is a regular room connected to a suite. If you count down, our room has the bed by the balcony. If you continue counting down, the left connecting room ends up having it the "correct" way. (bed by balcony) So not really sure what our room has. I'm wanting the bed by the balcony. Would someone be so kind and figure this out for me :o

Thank you!

I understand figuring out the placement of the beds. I went to figure it out on ours, Oasis. Above us a few doors up is a regular room connected to a suite. If you count down, our room has the bed by the balcony. If you continue counting down, the left connecting room ends up having it the "correct" way. (bed by balcony) So not really sure what our room has. I'm wanting the bed by the balcony. Would someone be so kind and figure this out for me :o

Thank you!

6666 has the bed by the closet.

ugh :(

Thanks for checking!

We recently had #6662 on the Oasis and the bed was by the closet. Many said placing it by the closet was the "incorrect" way and should be avoided..we found it actually was better. We have usually always sailed in a JS and those beds aren't usually by the balcony door..We would much rather sit on the couch by the open balcony door...since we close it at night and the curtains (hate that early morning sunlight).. Also easier to navigate to the bathroom if need be in the middle of the night..So don't worry other than a bit of narrowness to access to the closet it might just work out for you too...Enjoy..we loved deck #6..very convenient location.

I had 6666 on Allure and the bed was by the closet, but I loved it that way. It felt to me that having the bed there and the sofa by the balcony opened up the room more. It felt roomier to me than my friends cabin that had the bed by the balcony.

These are photos of 6666 on Allure. They were taken with a fish-eye lens so the cabin looks longer than it is, but you get the idea.

20121112-121544_313-Edit-Edit.jpg20121112-121613_316_3_317_4_318-Edit-Edit.jpg

Edited by tahqa

I agree with the other comments. We thought we would enjoy having the bed by the balcony but actually appreciated having the sitting area closest to the balcony, especially when coming and going from the balcony. It also gave us two separate open areas when trying to get ready so my husband and I could each have some space.

By the way, your cabin is right around the corner from ours on the same deck. We are in 6252. We have been on deck 6 for every Allure/Oasis cruise and love being so close to everything.

Tamie