HELP - Sunshine Spa - What does it have

wingnt68

Can anyone tell me exactly what rooms the cloud 9 spa on Sunshine has. I know it doesn't have the T-Pool but does it have all the other rooms? We were on Dream and loved it and are looking to book on Sunshine but are concerned it doesn't have all the rooms.

The rooms we want to make sure that are part of the spa on Sunshine are as follows:

Laconium Room

Oriental Steam Bath room

Aroma Steam Bath

Tepidarium Room

Relax Lounge Room

If anyone can help me that would be great. And if anyone has pictures that would be better :)

Can anyone tell me exactly what rooms the cloud 9 spa on Sunshine has. I know it doesn't have the T-Pool but does it have all the other rooms? We were on Dream and loved it and are looking to book on Sunshine but are concerned it doesn't have all the rooms.

The rooms we want to make sure that are part of the spa on Sunshine are as follows:

Laconium Room yes

Oriental Steam Bath room yes

Aroma Steam Bath yes

Tepidarium Room yes

Relax Lounge Room yes

If anyone can help me that would be great. And if anyone has pictures that would be better :)

I only took a couple pictures, they're in my review linked in my signature. Didn't take any pics in the thermal suites since I like my camera.