$20 price reduction-better than a kick in the butt!!!

Yup, I've turned into THAT person. I just called CCL to get my $20.00 price break on my Breeze cruise in Aug. Since I haven't reached final payment yet, they just knocked it off the balance due.:D

I know, it's ONLY $20, some of you probably wouldn't even bother to call for $20-but hey, that will pay my cab fare to the port in Miami!!!:D

Gonna keep checking, if it goes down another $20, I sure will call again!!!:eek:

So be honest, who else WOULD call for a $20 price reduction?? It's ok to admit it, be proud. Hey, $20 is $20, the way I see it, if I saw a $20 bill in the street, I sure would bend down to pick it up, so why not call to get it back???:)

I would! However I would have to see a $50 price drop to gain $10 ...our taxes & port charges have gone up $48!

Yeah, ours went up too (port charges) so my $40 decrease in fare basically negated any profit and would mean I would have to pay more in deposit and have a closer final payment date, so I passed.

Yup, I've turned into THAT person. I just called CCL to get my $20.00 price break on my Breeze cruise in Aug. Since I haven't reached final payment yet, they just knocked it off the balance due.:D

I know, it's ONLY $20, some of you probably wouldn't even bother to call for $20-but hey, that will pay my cab fare to the port in Miami!!!:D

Gonna keep checking, if it goes down another $20, I sure will call again!!!:eek:

So be honest, who else WOULD call for a $20 price reduction?? It's ok to admit it, be proud. Hey, $20 is $20, the way I see it, if I saw a $20 bill in the street, I sure would bend down to pick it up, so why not call to get it back???:)

lol--for $20 yes, I would call. I have a $10 price drop currently but I'm not going to call. If it goes to $20--then I'll call.

I noticed a $60 drop p/p for our cruise (= $120) and asked my TA to call on it. We had to give up a previous $50 OBC but still netted a $70 gain.....

That's dinner for 2 + wine at a specialty restaurant! {*_*}

I don't call but do submit ANY price drop I see and have done so for $5 per person. It starts to add up if you are lucky enough to see price drops. Unfortunately our cruise in Feb. has only gone up, up, up. It's now about $260 more than what we booked last December. Am hoping it will start dropping, maybe after final payment date. I've checked and checked. The category we booked has not had but one other cabin that never shows as available. That tells me the ship is NOT full like so many seem to feel. Keep hearing that if price increases then the ship is full or almost full. I find cabins all over available so can't figure out what the reason for price increases. Port charges have also increased.

I've called in for a $15 price drop. The CS person was like oh well this is only $15. Yeah but that is $15 in MY pocket now. The biggest price drop I have ever gotten was $50 total. lol So I call in for EVERY thing.