Silhouette - any free food poolside?

It looks like Celebrity Silhouette charges for every item available. And that is fine if there are people who want to pay. That is not my interest.

My question is that usually there are free burgers and pizza and ice cream poolside on other ships. I do not see anything in the write-ups about Silhouette offering this option. Are the only fee-free F&B options in the main dining room and the buffet?

Also are there any activities on sea days on the ship like Trivia and Zumba and games and line dancing?

It looks like Celebrity Silhouette charges for every item available. And that is fine if there are people who want to pay. That is not my interest.

My question is that usually there are free burgers and pizza and ice cream poolside on other ships. I do not see anything in the write-ups about Silhouette offering this option. Are the only fee-free F&B options in the main dining room and the buffet?

Also are there any activities on sea days on the ship like Trivia and Zumba and games and line dancing?

There is the Aquaspa café in the solarium that is open to all, and there is also the Mast Grill and Bar at the main pool. The Ocean View café and grill is buffet style on lido deck . happy cruising

I don't know where you are getting your information, but it is totally wrong. Like virtually all cruise lines, you can take a full cruise without paying an additional cent. Meals in the buffet, MDR, poolside grille, and room service are all included with the fare. So is coffee, certain juices and water from dispensers. A person could get fat on Celebrity without ever paying extra.

Optional are sodas, premium coffees, alcohol, specialty restaurants. Key word is OPTIONAL. You don't have to pay for these if you don't want to, and you will never go hungry.

This is just like every cruise line I have ever been on. All are pretty much the same.

Burgers, hot dogs, fries at the Mast Grill (poolside), healthy choices at the Aquaspa Cafe (adjacent to the spa area), and pizza and home made ice cream, and tons more food, in the buffet, all available for no extra charge. Check out this very comprehensive description of the dining available on Silhouette to dispel any misconceptions you may have: http://www.beyondships2.com/celebrity-silhouette-dining-guide.html

Yes, of course. Celebrity is not an activity graveyard. There are lots of activities to do to keep yourself busy.

Edited by boogs

I cant resist but to add.........

Nothing is free on a cruise ship. :)

We either pay for it included in the fare or we pay for it at the time of

consumption. :D