Reflection Main Dining Room

akowilm

Sailing Reflection again in January. Last year we did ultimate specialty dining and this spring we were in Blu. Sailing with friends that want to do the main dining room. After so many mixed reviews on the state of cuisine on Celebrity, how does the Reflection MDR rate? In years past, we always had great experiences in the M class MDR's.....hoping for the same if we opt out of specialties this trip. Thanks for honest feedback!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

We sailed the Reflection Nov '13, late seating in the MDR, the wifester has Celiac. This was one of the best week's we have had in a MDR, well, after the SOM got her stuff together!:D

We ate in Murano one evening and the Lawn Club another, both very good too.

We sailed in Jan 14, the service was great and the food was fine. Have I had better, sure. Was I disappointed, no. Everything was more than acceptable to us.

We ate in Tuscan Grill as well and I did not find it to be significantly better. Bistro on 5 was good.

Good to hear! We are not food snobs, but we are restaurant operators with a taste for great food! We enjoyed the ultimate dining package immensely, with Murano being our favorite. We did, however, miss that classic cruise dinner experience with a big table of new friends and all of of the hoopla! Just hoped the food was still outstanding!

Good to hear! We are not food snobs, but we are restaurant operators with a taste for great food! We enjoyed the ultimate dining package immensely, with Murano being our favorite. We did, however, miss that classic cruise dinner experience with a big table of new friends and all of of the hoopla! Just hoped the food was still outstanding!

We are close, cleaned my 1st table:D in 1968, in resturant mgt till 1980. The wife has 40 years in food svc with the last 12 with Hyatt Hotels. Our DD is a server and back up SOM for one of the top steak houses in downtown Dallas. We too are not 'foodies' nor snobs, but do know a good meal when presented.

It is a tie for our all time favorite meal on ship, between Chops on RCCL, and the Ultimate Balcony dinning on Princess. Lawn Club is very very close to a 3 way tie!:)

Well I thank you all as I have read and agreed with so many of your posts! I also loved the Lawn Club; we dined there twice. I am excited, thanks again!

We sailed the Reflection Nov '13, late seating in the MDR, the wifester has Celiac. This was one of the best week's we have had in a MDR, well, after the SOM got her stuff together!:D

We ate in Murano one evening and the Lawn Club another, both very good too.

This is good to hear. We just booked the Reflection in November and I am also Celiac. RCCL has been very good to me, so I am assuming Celebrity will be similar