Qzine on Summit

familymum

Hi, anyone know the per person cost of this restaurant? My celebrity is giving it to me as $50 Canadian but I would like to know the USD price charged on the ship.

Thanks,

Qsine is $45 per person unless they are running some type of discount which seems to vary greatly from sailing to sailing/ship to ship.

Qsine is $45 per person unless they are running some type of discount which seems to vary greatly from sailing to sailing/ship to ship.

Hold out for a discount. We got 30% of on the Infinity.

We ate there speak to your maitre D' in your dining room. They can get you a 50% discount, depending on the traffic. The food is presented in a fun like fashion but in my opinion is nothing special. If you want a "special" meal Murano is the place to go. Keep in mind food tastes are subjective, but I would spend my money elsewhere.

Thank for the responses. We were thinking that the unique presentation style would be fun and catch the interest of our teens. The two oldest are studying marketing design and they really go for that type of thing.

Thank for the responses. We were thinking that the unique presentation style would be fun and catch the interest of our teens. The two oldest are studying marketing design and they really go for that type of thing.

Then they will really enjoy Qsine. The menu is a lot of fun. Just beware, we ordered a lot of food, they want you to, but it was way too much for us to eat.

Have a great cruise

We enjoyed the whole evening. Had a great waiter and thought the food was good and was different from the normal Banquet type food on cruise ships. You will not leave hungry...

The restaurant is a lot of fun and the food was great! And we ordered way to much food. Try to get a discount if you can. We were able to get a deal for 30.00 a person.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We ate there speak to your maitre D' in your dining room. They can get you a 50% discount, depending on the traffic. The food is presented in a fun like fashion but in my opinion is nothing special. If you want a "special" meal Murano is the place to go. Keep in mind food tastes are subjective, but I would spend my money elsewhere.

No Murano on Summit - Normandie is the place $45 for a meal there just like Qsine

No Murano on Summit - Normandie is the place $45 for a meal there just like Qsine

I stand corrected. It is Normandie on Summit. We experienced Quisine on our Canada trip as well as the Normandie experience. Murano is on Solstice. Sorry for the restaurant name confusion, but I felt the Normandie experience was far superior to quisine's on Summit

Thanks for the correction

My advise is to pace yourself when eating at Qsine. It's fun to taste lots of things, just don't fill up on things like bread or things you may normally have elsewhere. We've also been able to ask our waiter to bring smaller portions of certain things.

When I took my two young adult kids to Alaska on Millenium we ate at Qsine on both formal nights. They loved it and after looking at the Normandie menu had no interest in eating there, the menu just didn't appeal to them.