Glass blocks with ship for recognition

Pounds :eek:, you're funny. It's ounces, just a little over 2 pounds like Carol mentioned. I think it was 996 grams for our metric friends

Yeah, I thought you might get a kick out of that one. ;) :p :p

But the picture that you showed close up made it look like an iceberg!! Watch out

Titanic...floating crystal block on the horizon!! :D :D

I was happy to get one from Enchantment before she left us for Miami, and now that I know

Legend is leaving the fleet, nice to have received one from that ship also.

Edited by island lady

Yeah, I thought you might get a kick out of that one. ;) :p

But the picture that you showed close up made it look like an iceberg!! Watch out

Titanic...floating crystal block on the horizon!! :D :D

I was happy to get one from Enchantment before she left us for Miami, and now that I know

Legend is leaving the fleet, nice to have received one from that ship also.

I guess it did look pretty big. :o

There is a little shop next to WinDixie in Cocoa Beach that sells LED bases that change colors. Best of all they are battery operated. Here is Freedom on one.

ry%3D480

There is a little shop next to WinDixie in Cocoa Beach that sells LED bases that change colors. Best of all they are battery operated. Here is Freedom on one.

ry%3D480

OOooo...pretty!! :D I use a string of LED blue lights (Royal Carib blue of course ;) ) to

hang over our cabinets during December cruises. Allowed to use them since they do not

heat up like conventional lights. Very festive! :)

Thanks for the post. I had no idea that a block was awarded at 140 points and we reach that total on our next cruise.

It will be interesting to see if one if delivered to our room. I wonder if they are provided or posted only to US cruisers.

It will also be interesting to decide whether to lug it all the way back home to Australia! :D (I think I will try!)

Thanks for the post. I had no idea that a block was awarded at 140 points and we reach that total on our next cruise.

It will be interesting to see if one if delivered to our room. I wonder if they are provided or posted only to US cruisers.

It will also be interesting to decide whether to lug it all the way back home to Australia! :D (I think I will try!)

I suggest you visit the Loyalty Ambassador early in the cruise and ask them to confirm you are on the "milestone" list. You can also ask what their normal way is to distribute the block.

We hit 140 points at the end of our recent 12-day cruise on Anthem. Imagine our surprise to receive our block one day early in the cruise.

Is this Yulia? This was our head waiter (with DH, who had no idea she did this) on our Allure cruise in 2011. Of course, it could be a common name.

c6ca8b93e0d2aa62e641f3bce039ef2d.jpg

If it is her, no wonder she was on top of things!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm sure we can arrange something. When are you sailing out of PC next?

I would for sure be up for doing a trade :)

Sadly as of now, the next time looks to be the winter on Oasis... But I am also trying to slide a Majesty in before that so I will keep you updated.

I would for sure be up for doing a trade :)

Sadly as of now, the next time looks to be the winter on Oasis... But I am also trying to slide a Majesty in before that so I will keep you updated.

No worries, I'm not going anywhere.