Drinks IOS UK Sailing

Hi Everyone, I know the drinks package question comes up very often, so I have searched for this before I came here to post the Question.

We sail on Indy from Southampton on the 23rd August, this will be our second time, and I know the drinks packages have changed slightly.

I have been looking into the Royal Replenish package, and it does say bottled water included, still and sparkling, but I just wondered if anyone can tell me how this works?

Is it like ordinary drinks where you can just get one drink per visit at the bar, or can you get a few bottles to take to the room? Indeed can you order it from room service included in the package?

I am just wondering if we need to add an additional water package as we do like lots of bottled water available in the room.

Final question is the mini bar in the room included in this package?

Please remember I am cruising from the UK, so not sure if the same rules apply as to when sailing from Florida

Thanks in advance for any help

Thanks for the reply Craig,

Just guessing then that if i want a few bottles for the room at night just "collect" a few throughout the day?

Exactly :) .

Just make sure your room steward knows you have the package. My sister in her cabin had the drinks package and they tried to charge mini bar as water is the same as in the mini bar. Next time I'd get them to clear the fridge and just stock like you say. You also get the soda drinks flask as well

Thanks again Craig,

One more question if you dont mind regarding the soda flask/cup you mentioned. I dont drink alcohol so in the evening I would drink a diet coke for example, will they serve this to me in a glass or do i have to use the soda flask?

I also have a question re this , I have the royal replenish package ... So as I understand room service food is included but if I want a drink I can't order that ? So if I order room service food I will be charged for a soft drink?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I also have a question re this , I have the royal replenish package ... So as I understand room service food is included but if I want a drink I can't order that ? So if I order room service food I will be charged for a soft drink?

That is correct, if you order a soft drink from room service, you will be charged. However, you can get coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, and milk from room service for no extra charge.

Edited by clarea