General questions on ship and port

gram4haley

It has been several years since I sailed on Carnival, but am excited to say that I will be on the Victory next January together with my husband, son and his family.

Question #1. I am sure I read it somewhere on this site, but I cannot find the instructions to find what your room number will be when you have a guaranteed reservation. Could someone direct me to this information?

Question #2. We are flying into Miami the day before we sail. So we will get a taxi to the hotel and the next day to the port. Does Carnival offer a service where you can buy a voucher to use Carnival transportation to travel from the port to the airport on your last day? If so, what is the cost?

Question #3. On embarkation day, what is the earliest you can get on the ship?

Question #4. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami. We are early risers, is there anything we should not miss doing in Miami that morning before embarking? (The child with us is 2 years old.)

:)

It has been several years since I sailed on Carnival, but am excited to say that I will be on the Victory next January together with my husband, son and his family.

Question #1. I am sure I read it somewhere on this site, but I cannot find the instructions to find what your room number will be when you have a guaranteed reservation. Could someone direct me to this information?

Question #2. We are flying into Miami the day before we sail. So we will get a taxi to the hotel and the next day to the port. Does Carnival offer a service where you can buy a voucher to use Carnival transportation to travel from the port to the airport on your last day? If so, what is the cost?

Question #3. On embarkation day, what is the earliest you can get on the ship?

Question #4. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami. We are early risers, is there anything we should not miss doing in Miami that morning before embarking? (The child with us is 2 years old.)

:)

1. I Prefer using the Gift Method because the Modify Booking way is iffy, First log on to Carnival Website, then select "Save Time" Checkin - for your cruise Now!, Then select Order Gifts and Services on the bottom, Select an Item and scroll down, you will see your booking number and cabin.

2. Carnival stated yes, you can get them now or upto 2 weeks from Sailing, you can buy them now with Carnival or at the Airport at a Carnival rep. or Pier, 11.00 each way.

3. Most ships start embarking around 11:30am

4. I would probably get some breakfast across the street at Bayside Market, thats what we are doing.

Archived