Question re UDP for Haven ste on NCL Getaway

bizzielizzie

I understand that if you reserve Illusiarium for the first night that it is included with your UDP and otherwise it is not. Please confirm. Also, with this package do you suggest that all dinner reservations are made now or would it be best to wait until we board? I understand lobster night is on Sunday at the Haven Restaurant. Is it recommended to make reservations now or wait? Thanks for your advice. P.S. Sailing date is September 13, 2014.

Yes, first night Illusionarium is free with UDP... only the first night.

We did book all of our meals in advance, but ended up changing probably half of them. Just drop by the concierge desk and ask Anoop or one of the others to either make the reservations or change any of them you would like.

I don't remember Sunday being Lobster day in The Haven. I think it was thurs for us... They suggested we make reservations when we were in for breakfast that day. But said we didn't need them. If I had it to do over again I would forget the UDP and eat I. The Haven every night and just have whatever meal I wanted brought into the Restaurant.

Enjoy your trip! Ours was fabulous!!!! LOVED the Haven so much we're doing it again on The Epic in Dec