NOLA Port parking

Love your user name.

I have sailed out of NOLA a couple of times, and don't hesitate to recommend the port parking. It's incredibly convenient, covered, secured, and I can hit the road right away after the cruise is over (for a 10 hour drive). If you're incredibly price sensitive, the Fulton Garage might be a better price, but I find the port parking to be a good value.

Thanks for the info, when i think about it i guess security is my biggest concern i want my vehicle to be intact when i get back. So it sounds like the port parking is my best option.

I was on the Dream out of NOLA last month, and the Fulton parking garage was great. The one thing I will say though, is it can be pretty scary if you have a big truck. The $8 a day is for the rooftop so you have to go all the way up, and it is a long way. My friend had to take the antenna off of his truck because it kept banging the ceiling. I thought he was going to have a heart attack before we even got on board. I was a little nervous and I wasn't even driving.

That being said, it was pouring rain when we got there and we had paid for the rooftop parking but the attendant there was really nice and just said "go ahead and park one level below the roof so you can stay out of the rain." We got back and the truck was in perfect shape, so I would definitely recommend them.

Sailed out of NOLA several times and you can not beat the Fulton Parking Garage plus they also have shuttle service to/from the pier. We also use the same garage when we go to NOLA for a day or weekend visit. Why pay high prices and you have other options. Granted it is not located in the French Quarter but you have easy access to the Riverfront Street Car on Julia Street. http://www.neworleansparking.com/parking.asp?item=FGP