Fresh squeezed oj

Lil Pups

We will be on the Equinox this coming April and have the classic drink package. As peculiar that this may sound I am really hyped over the fresh squeezed oj. If you are having breakfast in the buffet where do you get said oj?

I am thnk that it is available at the Aqua Spa Cafe. The bar in the buffet also serves it so a server can get it for you or you can stop at that bar and grab it yourself. With the classic you can also add some vodka(screwdriver) or Tequila and grenadine (tequila sunrise).

You can also get the grapefruit juice, and smoothies.

Add some booze to the grapefruit juicet. Vodka is a greyhound. My wife likes Crown, grapefruit juice and a splash of grenadine, the Crown site calls it a Crown Scepter but the bartenders don't know what it is so just tell them what is in it. we got it with the classic in Mar.

Drink up and be merry.

🍸🍺🍻

Edited by miched

Yum!! Thanks all

The bar at the buffet on the infinity last year had freshly squeezed orange and grapefruit juice at breakfast time. it also did a good business with bottles of water. The freshly squeezed juices were not available at any other time just breakfast. They were delicious and I am looking forward to them again on my trip on Reflection in August. I have the premium non-alcoholic package as it also covers drinks like Igloos which are not on the basic and I am addicted to them!

Edited by Wirral

The bar at the buffet on the infinity last year had freshly squeezed orange and grapefruit juice at breakfast time. it also did a good business with bottles of water. The freshly squeezed juices were not available at any other time just breakfast. They were delicious and I am looking forward to them again on my trip on Reflection in August. I have the premium non-alcoholic package as it also covers drinks like Igloos which are not on the basic and I am addicted to them!

The bar refered to is actually right inside the Lido as you enter from mid ships. He also has soft drinks and bottled water.

That's correct. :) The "bar" for fresh squeeze OJ and bottled water (included in your Classic package;)) is on one side of the entrance to the Ocean View Café. The ice cream bar is located on the other side. Same little sized areas.