royal p inside cabin fridge

martin jenkins

can anyone tell me, the fridges in an inside cabin how many bottles of wine and beer do they hold???
Depends on the bottles of wine and how tall or wide they are. It's essentially a small dorm frig. They're all the same regardless of cabin type. Inside cabins aren't penalized by an even smaller mini- frig. For perspective, the door holds cans of soda in a row.

3uty8a8y.jpg

Edited by Pam in CA

Depends on the bottles of wine and how tall or wide they are. It's essentially a small dorm frig. They're all the same regardless of cabin type. Inside cabins aren't penalized by an even smaller mini- frig. For perspective, the door holds cans of soda in a row.

3uty8a8y.jpg

Note that the bottom ledge on the door goes into the fridge by several inches, so the all of that inside space is not usable. As mentioned by Pam, you can store items on that door shelf.

If need be, you can also store the ice container outside of the fridge.

Edited by caribill

We just sailed with Princess for the first time this year in an inside cabin, and we were VERY impressed by how cold the fridge kept everything inside it. Very different than our experiences on Holland America. :cool:

Edited by canadarocks

We just sailed with Princess for the first time this year in an inside cabin, and we were VERY impressed by how cold the fridge kept everything inside it. Very different than our experiences on Holland America. :cool:

I've had a very cold fridge and a not-so-cold fridge. The one we had on Star going to Hawaii wasn't really all that cold but it didn't really have an effect on our enjoyment of the cruise.

In an inside cabin on some (most) ships, you can keep the door of the cabinet opened against the wall and it keeps the refrigerator inside much cooler. That's my husband's excuse for keeping his carry on perched against the door holding it open when he knows I'd prefer it stored under a bed.

We just sailed with Princess for the first time this year in an inside cabin, and we were VERY impressed by how cold the fridge kept everything inside it.

We've found in the past two years the fridges on the Princess ships we've sailed to be way colder than they use to be ... actually kept things very cold. :)

LuLu

I've had a very cold fridge and a not-so-cold fridge. The one we had on Star going to Hawaii wasn't really all that cold but it didn't really have an effect on our enjoyment of the cruise.

There is a knob inside the fridge for adjusting the temp.

Was the knob in your not-so-cold fridge all the way to the cold side?

There is a knob inside the fridge for adjusting the temp.

Was the knob in your not-so-cold fridge all the way to the cold side?

It was all the way cold. The refrigerator was on its last legs and blew a fair amount of hot air outbreak side. I would imagine it was probably replaced shortly after the cruise. This little units only last so long. We had a GREAT cruise and the funky fridge didn't bother us at all. Anything that needed to be very cold we stuck in the fridge in our son's room.