Constellation A2 Cabin

british betty

We chose AQ GTY and have been allocated 9079 which is under the pool area and I think might be a bit noisy due to deck cleaning and chair moving.

It seems that there are other A2 cabins that are available that we could ( I think) change to which are under the Oceanview Cafe. 9106 through to 9116 are available.

Does anyone know if any of those have less overhang or are they all much the same?

We chose AQ GTY and have been allocated 9079 which is under the pool area and I think might be a bit noisy due to deck cleaning and chair moving.

It seems that there are other A2 cabins that are available that we could ( I think) change to which are under the Oceanview Cafe. 9106 through to 9116 are available.

Does anyone know if any of those have less overhang or are they all much the same?

The overhang is pretty much the same for all AQ2 cabins...

We have sailed in A2's on the infinity and millenium. Our preference is 9108 and further back which is actually quite central and those rooms are under a carpeted area of the buffet which is very quiet. 9106 is under a service area so it gets some noise (our friends were in that cabin). We've been in 9108/10/12 and all have been quiet from above. We've never stayed under the pool deck because of potential noise from rolling towel carts and moving chairs/chaises.