Persian Garden on Reflection

Hroswitha

We're very much looking forward to our first Celebrity cruise in September on the Reflection. Most of our experience has been on Princess, which we love, but it's fun to try something new from time to time to keep the cruise experience fresh!

We recently tried Norwegian Epic and were for the most part not particularly impressed. But we LOVED the Epic's spa! I'm not talking here about services such as massages or teeth whitening--which we don't use at all. I mean the Epic's heated loungers, thalassotherapy pool, wet and dry ocean-view saunas, rear-facing balcony, and the serene, adult-only relaxation area with comfy loungers. It was heaven! (We did not have a spa cabin but rather purchased spa passes for the whole cruise.)

Is the Persian Garden anything like that? And to whom is it accessible--with or without the payment of an extra fee?

Thanks in advance for any info. I'm sure we'll have a great cruise!

If you book a AQ cabin access is included, otherwise it is about $20/day pp. There is a package deal on a weekly rate. No pool but here is the Solarium that is for all guest. It is not a T pool like on the M class ships.

The Persian Gardens has heated tiled loungers, ice room, saunas, rain showers.

I think the ice room is a gimick and very few use it or spend much time in it. The showers are ... showers. Use them once and the novelty is gone. If your are in AQ you have a shower panel with jets in your cabin.

We usually book a AQ but spend little time in there, 30 minutes at a time but not every day.

This is my opinion and viewpoint and I will stick by it.

There is also a relaxation room with padded loungers at the bow of the ship that is included with AQ. It is also a holding room for those waiting for spa services. It has water, tea, coffee and etc.

Sail on 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

We were on the recent TA on Reflection in AQ and spent quite a bit of time in the Persian Gardens. If you are on a port intensive cruise you may not feel you have so much time to spare though.

The heated loungers are wonderful! Spent quite a bit of time chatting in the ice room after the steam room and sauna, maybe 15/20 minutes at a time.

I think that's possibly too long, but it was extremely pleasant :)

We were on the recent TA on Reflection in AQ and spent quite a bit of time in the Persian Gardens. If you are on a port intensive cruise you may not feel you have so much time to spare though.

The heated loungers are wonderful! Spent quite a bit of time chatting in the ice room after the steam room and sauna, maybe 15/20 minutes at a time.

I think that's possibly too long, but it was extremely pleasant :)

Did you ever wait for a lounger?

Did Celebrity expand the space & add heated loungers on the Reflection to accommodate extra AQ class cabins?

I visit the Persian Garden every day on an S-class cruise. The loungers are wonderful relaxation.

-Marisa

Edited by USVI-4-me

Did you ever wait for a lounger?

Did Celebrity expand the space & add heated loungers on the Reflection to accommodate extra AQ class cabins?

I visit the Persian Garden every day on an S-class cruise. The loungers are wonderful relaxation.

-Marisa

We didnt ever wait maybe it was because of the time we went there but I believe some people did. I dont know what the original space was so I have no idea if it has been expanded, but I think there were the same amount of loungers when we were on Equinox a couple of years ago.

There's maybe about 12 /14 loungers in total

We didnt ever wait maybe it was because of the time we went there but I believe some people did. I dont know what the original space was so I have no idea if it has been expanded, but I think there were the same amount of loungers when we were on Equinox a couple of years ago.

There's maybe about 12 /14 loungers in total

Thank you. 12/14 is more than I recall on Eclipse or Equinox.

Celebrity must have expanded the space along with adding the ice area.

-Marisa

I would say its 8 to 10 (I would guess 8). Much debated here, but I lime m class better. I really like the salt water t pool on m class and I can put up with the heated "inside" bench room, instead of the very nice heated

Loungers.

There are 16 heated loungers I think... This is the room I was in and there were 8 ... Then you can see in the distance that there is another room with 8 more :-) ( there are 7 in the picture because I am sitting in number 8) I never had to wait for a lounger. I went several times a day... Loved Persian gardens!

ATTACH]318308[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

ImageUploadedByForums1404505045.605449.jpg.365ad0ff12daff996824454a75832892.jpg

I have spent 14 days on Reflection in the last two years. I used the Persian Gardens almost every day. The heated loungers were increased on this ship. I usually went in the early afternoon and rarely had to wait to use one. If I did have to wait, it was usually a short time. I would normally use it for 30-40 minutes. I enjoyed ending my steam room rotation with the cold room, then a quick rain shower rinse and on with my day. I was rarely the only person in the cold room. It seemed well used to me. I would urge you to at least try it.

The relaxation room is a great quiet space for reading or just watching the ocean or the ship's entry into ports of call. I particularly recommend it for entry into San Juan harbor. You will have a great view over the bow which rivals that from the bridge!

Happy Cruising!