Happy Happy Dance

So I was booked on the breakaway for the week of Thanksgiving for me and my DH was able to get an ocean view cabin comped through CAS and upgraded to a balcony BD cabin and was happy with that for a very reasonable price. This past weekend I received a postcard direct from NCL offering $150 free play and it pertained to the breakaway on my sail date of November 23 in addition to other ships and dates. I figured it wouldn't hurt to call and ask if they could apply my free play to my existing reservation I know that sometimes they are funny regarding CAS bookings with changing things from what I have heard. So anyway I called and asked what could the worst thing be they say no sorry it's only new bookings. Well that wasn't the case they said sure we can apply the free play to your existing reservation but in addition to that your offer also includes a comped balcony BC cabin would I like to have that instead of what I have booked??? Heck yes!!!! By making this phone call my total is now $639.39 for a cabin exactly where I want it (14262 angled) saving me hundreds of dollars and getting $150 free play. How can you go wrong with that fare on a 7 day cruise for 2 people?

This past weekend I went to Atlantic city and was dealt a royal flush woohoo and just paid in full which wasn't much. Now I'm wondering if by my sail date I will end up upgrading myself to a suite lol

image.jpg.7179a252d34804010363542446316b59.jpg