KSF interesting pricing

My sister and her family booked KSF promo for the 4 of them and the price was $1800 (roughly) during the KSF promo. So now the KSF promo is over I looked at the price doing a mock booking today and the price is only $100 more. Hmmmmm wonder why that is. This is for a November breakaway cruise.

My sister and her family booked KSF promo for the 4 of them and the price was $1800 (roughly) during the KSF promo. So now the KSF promo is over I looked at the price doing a mock booking today and the price is only $100 more. Hmmmmm wonder why that is. This is for a November breakaway cruise.

As far as I know KSF promotion is on till 08/02. During most promotions NCL typically raises the prices or don't do price drops so you end up paying $200 extra per balcony cabin and then save $200-$250 depending on the promotion so its almost always a wash if you book when there is a promotion. However KSF is one promotion where you truly save an average of $500 per person you add to your room. That said a few months ago NCL also had free ubp+udp package for Haven guests on getaway and breakaway. That really also saved $500 pp even though you'd have to book a more expensive room to get same $$$ off as KSF. So guess I am saying KSF is probably the best offer by NCL and I would really be surprised if the savings are just $100.