Shampoo?

Floridanamaw

I'm fairly sure I know the answer but just wanted to make sure. Shampoo is furnished in the shower isn't it? My hair is not picky so I can use anything. If they furnish it and all the hotels do then I won't have to pack any!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Seriously, they really don't supply toilet paper????????

They do, but it's not good quality. Remember, if you take you own they charge corkage.:eek:

Totally just spit my coffee out onto my monitor :D :D :D :D

Don't worry too much about loo rolls. In most of Europe they aren't used anymore. There are devices similar to warm air hand driers.:confused:

Is conditioner available? Or just shampoo?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think it might be a shampoo-conditioner. If you happen to be in a suite there are individual small bottles of each, otherwise you might want to take some with you.

I think it might be a shampoo-conditioner. If you happen to be in a suite there are individual small bottles of each, otherwise you might want to take some with you.

You also get bar soap in a suite. There might have been a little bottle of body wash as well, I don't remember (even though its only been 2 weeks).

Remember though that they do not provide toilet paper. Plan accordingly.

Seriously, they really don't supply toilet paper????????

Seriously, about bringing your own toilet paper. Don't! What they provide is compatible with their septic system. Yours probably is not.

I'm the first one to kibbitz on these boards. But your toilet paper would most likely clog their system.

Harvey

Seriously, about bringing your own toilet paper. Don't! What they provide is compatible with their septic system. Yours probably is not.

I'm the first one to kibbitz on these boards. But your toilet paper would most likely clog their system.

Harvey

And then it would be a Carnival cruise all over again...:eek:

We normally just buy the little travel shampoo, soap, tooth brush and tooth paste and on the last morning, throw what's left away. I also buy a cheap travel mug for my coffee and do the same with it (pretty good one's from those one dollar everything stores). That way less to take home and more room for those little things we all pick up during our port calls. :)