Let's all have a laugh at ourselves and have some FUN

kazu

I just heard from the lady down the street, who's sister knows one of HAL dock side personal who knows the chef. She said they HAL's apple picking fee will be by the apple not by the pound. And if you need a ladder to pick from the tree tops, there will be an extra charge according to how many steps there are on the ladder you need.

Will we be allowed to bring our own ladder onboard as a carry-on, or, will we be able to purchase one in port and bring it on with us? Will HAL confiscate it along with our wine purchases and hold it until the last night?

What if we simply used the hard-to-move-around footstool from our cabin? I think if we brought it to the base of a tree and DH got on the stool, while I climbed on his shoulders, we could eliminate the extra fee of a ladder. Just sayin' . . .

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

I just heard from the lady down the street, who's sister knows one of HAL dock side personal who knows the chef. She said they HAL's apple picking fee will be by the apple not by the pound. And if you need a ladder to pick from the tree tops, there will be an extra charge according to how many steps there are on the ladder you need.

Will the Neptune suites get a free ladder? What about 4-star mariners - will someone pick the apple for them? We need to know this.

Apple ladders are not going to be a suite perk and as far as I know you can't bring your own. My husband and I think what we will do, is one of us stand on the other's shoulder to pick the apples. This way we don't have to pay the ladder fee!

Will the Neptune suites get a free ladder? What about 4-star mariners - will someone pick the apple for them? We need to know this.

I think there will be some apples in the Neptune lounge - but no one picks the apples for anyone. You want one, have to do it yourself:p

I think there will be some apples in the Neptune lounge - but no one picks the apples for anyone. You want one, have to do it yourself:p

Aww shucks.... I thought when I got that next, very important star - someone would do it for me. (sulking now).

I have my apple peeler, I have my Pi plate (not a misspelling. I am retired math teacher and stepson gave me a ceramic Pi plate with value of Pi on it). But now I find out that besides a COREkage fee to remove the cores, I have to pick my own apples and there is a ladder fee? What's next, a seed fee for planting?

This is getting less aPEELing. What happened to our receiving an already baked apple pie?

Edited by NMLady

I just heard from the lady down the street who knows a women, who lives in Alaska, that spoke to a crew member who checks ID"s at the gangway that if you are sitting under a apple tree on board and a apple hits you on the head you will not be able to keep the apple. The crew member said that it must return it the kitchen. Sorry for the run on sentence, but I had to type fast because I have a apple pie in the oven!!!

Aww shucks.... I thought when I got that next, very important star - someone would do it for me. (sulking now).

Sorry .....but you know what they say You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose , you can pick your own apples .....or something like that *LOL*

I just heard from the lady down the street who knows a women, who lives in Alaska, that spoke to a crew member who checks ID"s at the gangway that if you are sitting under a apple tree on board and a apple hits you on the head you will not be able to keep the apple. The crew member said that it must return it the kitchen. Sorry for the run on sentence, but I had to type fast because I have a apple pie in the oven!!!

You have a pie in the oven??????

Congratulations , when are you due ? :)

No no, you have that wrong. BUN in the oven means congratulations are due!

There are no apple buns.....:D

No apple buns as well as no apple Pies?? We just get raw apples?. I'm going to aPEEL that decision.

I have my apple peeler, I have my Pi plate (not a misspelling. I am retired math teacher and stepson gave me a ceramic Pi plate with value of Pi on it). But now I find out that besides a COREkage fee to remove the cores, I have to pick my own apples and there is a ladder fee? What's next, a seed fee for planting?

This is getting less aPEELing. What happened to our receiving an already baked apple pie?

The plate reminds me of the old punchline "Pie ain't square, pie are round . Cornbread are square " *LOL*