Adventure of the Seas Helipad

Is this the same for all RCI ships? we are going on the Allure and i do love to wander about a bit!

If I remember rightly, you can't go on the helipad of Allure unless you are invited or on a tour.

Correct. Oasis also restricts access to the helipad. However Radiance, Voyager, and Freedom class ships usually allow access. There are times when the weather conditions are such that access is restricted on those ships too, but normally the helipads are open to guests.

Yes, you take the walkway on deck 4 all the way forward to get to it. I particularly enjoy going up there at night, because all the lights on the front of the ship are kept off and you can do some excellent stargazing.

We are sailing AOTS next year and she is so hard to do research on, so for anyone who has sailed her recently, can you still access the helipad during good weather?

Yes, the helipad is open, if the weather is good.

My review of our recent sailing may be helpful (many pictures):

http://guitar123foodandtravel.blogspot.sg/p/adventure-of-seas-iceland-norway-cruise.html

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, the helipad is open, if the weather is good.

My review of our recent sailing may be helpful (many pictures):

http://guitar123foodandtravel.blogspot.sg/p/adventure-of-seas-iceland-norway-cruise.html

Great review! What was your sail date? Was it post dry dock? Did they have the Park Cafe on board?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app