El Cheapo Cruises Thread

Another deal for the same cruise on the same website.....

Oceanview OF - $1280 each

Plus $100 OBC.

Unfortunately, the Balcony deal has gone but this is a good one as well.

On the Princess website there are very few OV cabins left, but quite a few balconies. Maybe they are planning to upgrade some previously purchased OVs to balconies (but keeping a nice one aside for us LOL). Quite a few OV obstructed left as well.

There must be lots disembarking in Sydney.

Received this notification via email. Might be of interest to someone who wants to try out this line.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/en-au

SALE STARTS TOMORROW

There's no better time to experience the world than with Azamara Club Cruises than in 2016.

Fresh from their revitalisation, the re-imagined Azamara Quest and Azamara Journey will take you to the rich depths of Europe, hidden gems of Asia or even to your own backyard across Australia and New Zealand.

The ships will be spectacular and so will your voyage. Choose your voyage and book now to receive all 3 AzAmazing bonuses:*

1. Up to US$1400 spending money* for Land Discoveries so you can really go exploring

- Receive US$400 per stateroom to spend on Land Discoveries

- Plus voyages booked ten months or longer in advance of departure will receive up to an additional US$1000 for Land Discoveries

2. Enjoy something a little extra special with a Premium Beverage Package*

3. Stay connected with your friends and family with Unlimited Internet*

These 3 bonuses are all in addition to Azamara's luxury inclusions from port shuttles, to AzAmazing Evening Events, gratuities and so much more.

To book, contact your travel agent or call us on 1800 754 500 (AU) or 0800 102 123 (NZ)

Spent a wonderful three days at a condo in Coffs Harbour. The Ausies on this board were very helpful in pointing us to last minute cruise deals on our last trip. So thanks very much. We did Brisbane-Sydney and Sydney-Great Ocean Road by car. Two cruises in between.

We enjoyed Australia and Australians so much that we plan to return very soon.. So far from Canada but many similarities.

Thanks so much for a great time!

Spent a wonderful three days at a condo in Coffs Harbour. The Ausies on this board were very helpful in pointing us to last minute cruise deals on our last trip. So thanks very much. We did Brisbane-Sydney and Sydney-Great Ocean Road by car. Two cruises in between.

We enjoyed Australia and Australians so much that we plan to return very soon.. So far from Canada but many similarities.

Thanks so much for a great time!

Got a few Canadian friends, there do seem to be plenty if similarities.

Omg, thanks to Fletch and icat, those prices are amazing. Just logged on and scored a BE balcony for a single at the bargan price of $2619.82. Sydney to Hong Kong 18, nights on the wonderful Pacific PrIncess. That was the first cruise ship I ever went on, love it. If I had of booked it direct would have cost me $11,278. Saving $8658.

Until my payment if finalised, l wont believe i scored such a bargain and it is not a typo, lol.

My cat is not happy though, lol :). Get home on the 1st March and head of on the Queen Vic on the 8th March back to Hong kong. Who cares, I love cruising and there are a few different ports for me to explore. That was a bargain as well when I booked it but is not now, that is for sure. And definatey not as cheap as the Pacific Princess, bargain of the century, hahaha

Thanks for posting the info.

That a great deal Fletch. Wasn't there yesterday. Pays to kept checking. They probably only have a couple of cabins they want to shift at that price.

Solo price is $2190.82

Balcony price for solo is $2620

Sometimes you have to click on the price and it changes.

This is what I'm getting when I go to click on balcony price for twin share

Your cruise details

Ship: Pacific Princess Cabin Code: BE

Cruise Code: K604 Cabin Type: Oceanview with Balcony

Departing: Sydney Total Cabin Onboard Credit: $100.00

Departure Date: 12/02/2016

Nights: 18

Your cost summary and payment information

Your Cabin Fare: $2989.33 Deposit Amount

(Per Person): $1494.67

the Pacific Princess price is still there.... 18 nights on the Pacific Princess 12th feb from Sydney to Hong Kong, $1495 twin balcony or $2620 for a solo

A great deal to be sure.

If only there weren't about 5 reasons we can't do it.

A great deal to be sure.

If only there weren't about 5 reasons we can't do it.

I've only got 1 :eek::eek::eek: ..... lah lah lah pretending i have seen no updated "it's still available" posts on this fantastic "should have" deal .... doesn't exist ...doesn't exist.........:D:D

I've only got 1 :eek::eek::eek: ..... lah lah lah pretending i have seen no updated "it's still available" posts on this fantastic "should have" deal .... doesn't exist ...doesn't exist.........:D:D

1. I've got no $$$$ after the last cruise

2. Mrs Gut has to work

3. Mrs Gut can't fly so how do we get home

4. Gutster has to work

5. Gut hates flying cattle class (cause he's so fat) and hasn't got enough $$$ to fly business class in just over a month

Shiona the balcony one is gone but there's still some good bargains on that cruise but for how long?

1. I've got no $$$$ after the last cruise

2. Mrs Gut has to work

3. Mrs Gut can't fly so how do we get home

4. Gutster has to work

5. Gut hates flying cattle class (cause he's so fat) and hasn't got enough $$$ to fly business class in just over a month

Darn work and lack of funds! Really interferes with our cruising needs...

Omg, thanks to Fletch and icat, those prices are amazing. Just logged on and scored a BE balcony for a single at the bargan price of $2619.82. Sydney to Hong Kong 18, nights on the wonderful Pacific PrIncess. That was the first cruise ship I ever went on, love it. If I had of booked it direct would have cost me $11,278. Saving $8658.

Until my payment if finalised, l wont believe i scored such a bargain and it is not a typo, lol.

My cat is not happy though, lol :). Get home on the 1st March and head of on the Queen Vic on the 8th March back to Hong kong. Who cares, I love cruising and there are a few different ports for me to explore. That was a bargain as well when I booked it but is not now, that is for sure. And definatey not as cheap as the Pacific Princess, bargain of the century, hahaha

Thanks for posting the info.

I was just saying it's cheaper to cruise than put the cats into a cattery...... Now if only I could taken them with me. I would use them to save seats by the swimming pool.

Sydney - Mornington Peninsular - Sydney

4 nights

Departing from Sydney on Thursday, 28 January 2016

Oceanview from $391

Another good one but I'm almost certain the beautiful Dr Gut s back at the coal face by then.

17 Feb 2016 Valparaiso - Sydney

22 night World Cruise Sector 2016 on Queen Mary 2

22 nights from

$1,499

($68AUS. per day twin share)

What a bargain on QM2!

I actually looked at this cruise sector early on, however 5 ports (2 Tahiti and 3 NZ) over 22 days was a deal breaker for me. However, would be wonderful for cruisers who just love sea days.

Just noticed the following

Sea Princess

Cherry Blossom

42 nights departing Sydney on 28 Feb 2016

$2924 per person cat IF and IE (inside)

Plus $100 OBC as a sweetener!!

On that good OZ website...

Edited by Fletch1

Just noticed the following

Sea Princess

Cherry Blossom

42 nights departing Sydney on 28 Feb 2016

$2924 per person cat IF and IE (inside)

Plus $100 OBC as a sweetener!!

On that good OZ website...

That is a great price at $70 a night. :)

I checked the site and the price for the next cat up, ID, jumps to $5206 ($124 a night).:eek: