El Cheapo Cruises Thread

Hi all,

I picked up a bargain today on Carnival Spirit in their 72 hour sale.

27 May - 9 nights Ex Syd Balcony Guarantee for under $800.00pp twin

Amazing value. Not travelled Carnival previously, but at that price I couldn't pass it up.

Good time of year, with cyclone season over, and not too short. Enjoy your balcony!

Fremantle-Singapore

01 April 2015

14 Nights

Voyager Of The Seas

Twin From $639 pp (inside) oceanview ($839)

Ship Name: Carnival Spirit

Cruise Code: CS524N

Departure Date: Saturday, 1 August 2015

Cruise Name: Sydney to Singapore

Nights: 15

Departing: Sydney

Its quite a nice itinerary: Brisbane, Whitsundays, Darwin, Lombok, Bali, Singapore.

From $1066 pp (inside) $1281pp (oceanview) $1476 pp (balcony)

Ship Name: Dawn Princess

Cruise Code: D514

Departure Date: Monday, 25 May 2015

Cruise Name: Singapore to Fremantle

Nights: 12

Departing: Singapore, Singapore

From $1077 pp (inside)

Singapore, Puhket, Langkawi, Penang, KL, Lombok, Fremantle

Edited by icat2000

For anyone on the 1st April RCL cruise from Freo to Singapore currently the drink packages bookable on the RCL website are very good value for some unknown reason. (if someone could explain it that would be great)

52aud for the ultimate package (pretty much all booze)

13aud for the royal replenish (coffees, fresh juices, mock-tails, water etc)

Recent RCL price increase of drinks, current AUD exchange rate, number of at sea days, a free bottle of quality bubbles thrown in for ultimate and the worry free life at sea with a package means unless you were planning on not paying for any beverage at all odds are you will be better off with jumping on the current rates.

Not sure if this is appropriate for this thread, but for anyone that is not reading the rollcall thread hopefully this may be of service.

Just saw this one not sure if it has been posted

Carnival Legend 18 nights Sydney to Honolulu 20th April 15

Guaranteed balcony $1598pp

Yes very annoying It is what I paid for a guarantee inside No extra for us we all tried

If your not cabin fussy it pays to wait.

Im at airport waiting for flight to sydney to catch diamond princess. I booked this cruise in december took guaranteed inside got upgraded to obstructed oceanview happy camper.

If your not cabin fussy it pays to wait.

Im at airport waiting for flight to sydney to catch diamond princess. I booked this cruise in december took guaranteed inside got upgraded to obstructed oceanview happy camper.

Have a great trip Sarah! Looks like a nice day in Sydney today. :)

Im sure you would be royaly rewarded if you went to this site:D it starts off at $700 something then reduces as you go through the booking:D

Jacquie

Tried that Thank you I got as far as give Visa details to hold and it is still $1618 for the 2 of us and no mention of obc evene with the over 55 ticked

ive just tried to get in again and it wont let me get past the choose room maybe try a bit later I will try again and let you know if it alters as I defiantly got it at that price with obc and now have the confirmation email

Hi If you try again and get that far can you copy the link and e mail it to me I am getting no where and my screen keeps locking

Tried that Thank you I got as far as give Visa details to hold and it is still $1618 for the 2 of us and no mention of obc evene with the over 55 ticked

Sometimes it is better to not have the 55 ticked, and if we log on as a loyalty C&A member we don't always see the obc offered as well. Some things are not combined, so keep trying different things. I haven't tried this trip, but I have also seen where special prices disappear quickly, but then come back after about the 24 hr hold time expires. Might be worth coming back for a look?

Charges:

Guest 1

Guest 2

Cruise Fare :

760.68 760.68

Taxes/Fees:

152.90 152.90

Promotional Code: ()

-200.00 -200.00

Onboard Credit

150.00 150.00

Discount: