Fttf

Ellaleah

yep! when we booked, FTTF was sold out. i checked later and x amount was available and i grabbed one. then it was sold out again. then, according to other friends who were going on the same cruise, x amount was released again later.

just gotta keep checking!

On any sailing there is only 30 FTTF sold.

They release 15 in the beginning-- and when they sell out it will depend on how many platinum/diamonds are on board before the release the next 15.

Look at the site EVERY day.

On any sailing there is only 30 FTTF sold.

They release 15 in the beginning-- and when they sell out it will depend on how many platinum/diamonds are on board before the release the next 15.

Look at the site EVERY day.

I don't think that's necessarily the right numbers...I just bought FTTF for my son's cruise next May and it said there were 19 available at that time :D

I don't think that's necessarily the right numbers...I just bought FTTF for my son's cruise next May and it said there were 19 available at that time :D

then they released them all at the same time

I am new to Carnival- What is FTTF?

Faster to the Fun. its $50 PER CABIN, not per person as the site has it listed. i'll never cruise without it until i reach platinum!

Priority Check-in with Express Boarding

The quicker you board the ship, the quicker you're holding a frosty drink.

Guaranteed Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for the fun you're about to have.

Express Luggage

Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and get settled in for a great vacation!

Guest Services

You'll have a dedicated phone number and line at Guest Services so you can quickly have your questions answered.

Dining Reservations

Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations.

Tender Priority

You will have the option to choose a priority tender from the ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible), so you can explore ashore as quickly as you would like.

Debarkation

We're always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

Edited by KLD1019

There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason as to how many are issued, when they are issued, time they are issued. I think it's just whenever Carnival gets around to doing it. When we got ours for our April cruise there were still 18 available. That was a couple months ago. There are still a couple slots open. The cruise doesn't seem to be selling out very fast (it is still a ways out) and I'm hoping, hoping, hoping for a price drop. :D

i got mine the day they opened up the cruise i am going on in October . That was way over 500 days out. :D bought 3 that day

Mine is 601 days out (as of today) and I cannot even see any shore excursions on the web site (which is where FTTF is supposed to be as I understand it) and it just has a little spinny that goes forever when I click on shore excursions.

Hi Everyone,

I just used FTTF for the first time on my 3 day out of long beach to ensenada Aug. 8 - 11. Let me tell you - I LOVED it.

Arrived to the terminal 10:30 a.m. Went through priority line, had S&S card and checked in by 10:40 a.m. Boarded at 11:30 a.m. immediately following the wedding party. Had room on the empress deck (which was amazing since it was right by embark/debark location) so we dropped off bags immediately. Room was ready. My luggage arrived by 12:30, friend's luggage arrived by 1 p.m.

We are early risers, so didn't need the fttf to debark at 830 am in Ensendada. The FTTF came in handy the 2 times I used guest services - once to get decks of cards/hole punched in S&S and again to ask a question about the customs form when travelling with only a birth certificate.

Debark was super easy. Were able to get off the ship at 9 a.m. sharp even with checked luggage. Luggage was in category 1. It was perfect and more than worth the $50 total.

Hmmm. We want it for our 2/21 sailing on Glory. It doesn't appear in the excursion list at all - not as "sold out" or otherwise. I asked my PVP and he said they wouldn't be loaded for a couple months? Yet clearly some of you have gotten them already for sailing dates much further in the future. I wonder what gives?